Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Star Trek TNG Shuttle Type 6

by xanathon Posted 12th May 2005 at 8:46 AM - Updated 12th May 2005 at 8:48 AM by xanathon

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th May 2005 at 8:47 AM
It looks so cool!! Great work! I am downloading now!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th May 2005 at 10:54 AM
Excellent Job Xanathon! Thank You Any chance of getting some Voyager Goodies?

Keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th May 2005 at 11:13 AM
wow. now i can boldly go!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th May 2005 at 12:14 PM
man, that Rocks! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th May 2005 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Witchboy
Any chance of getting some Voyager Goodies?

In fact: yes! :D

Let's just say, I'm working on "something borg"... :borg: :D

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Scholar
#7 Old 12th May 2005 at 12:37 PM
Wow! Now that is so cool. Awesome job, great detail. Looks just like the one on t.v. to me. Thank you!

Teresa
Scholar
#8 Old 12th May 2005 at 1:57 PM Last edited by Rythela : 12th May 2005 at 3:02 PM.
OHHH!! SHUTTECRAFT! *steals* You're great! It may not be a car, but now I'm happy.. All the board! We're off to Enterprise My crew! ^.^ I hope you're able make other type of Shuttles from different shows when you aren't busy. You're great.

edit: Are you going to make more from this website? I see some cool ships here! ^.^
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th May 2005 at 3:35 PM
*swoons* Shuttle _and_ something Borg in the works? Oo, I'll have to resurrect my Voyager family now. :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th May 2005 at 4:49 PM
this is reel... er.. real good! i could do MTVs with this!! i'll do Wrath of Khan in Adema's Freaking Out with my sim band Exodus 14:14!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th May 2005 at 9:46 PM
This is great. As long as you're doing Star Trek objects, could you do some smaller objects, like maybe a Captain's chair to sit on? Personally, I'd prefer the one's from the Enterprise D or E, or Captain Kirk's chair from Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th May 2005 at 10:18 PM
I love star trek voyager.
Can't wait for some voyager goodies.
Are you going to make any replicators or the Delta flyer?
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th May 2005 at 10:52 PM Last edited by Mayor_of_Bansville : 12th May 2005 at 11:09 PM.
I love you.
Now make the enterprise!
And please! someone fix those uniforms! im just no good at modding.
its suposed to look like this!

will the meshes on http://www.trekmeshes.ch/ work for the sims2 or do i have to change them or something? and another thing i would love to see is some like hallways and doors and furnature and stuff to make houses that are designed like on star trek. ive read the other post about the doors and how we just cant do the animation right now - so how about untill then, just paint the doors so it looks like tng doors and make wallapapers to make the border that goes around the doors.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th May 2005 at 6:35 AM
thank you, from an avid trekkie fan. :jig:
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th May 2005 at 11:52 AM
Hallo
Das sieht ja klasse aus habe ich mir gleich runtergeladen.
Wo hast du denn die tollen Uniformen her sowas suche ich ja noch.
Gruß Petra
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th May 2005 at 2:32 PM
Since this is a american forum please write in english, I know that posting in other languages is unwanted here.

The uniforms can be found here at modthesims2 in the download-section.

happy simming,
Xanathon

.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th May 2005 at 4:11 PM
Thanx!! luv it!! just in time too.....Scottie broke the transporter......again!!!

tee hee!

WHAT I IF TOLD
YOU

THAT YOU READ
THE FIRST LINE WRONG?

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th May 2005 at 5:19 PM
:borg: Excellent!!!!!!!!! no need to say more :cylon:
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th May 2005 at 10:34 PM
Just what I needed Im not sure when i'm gonna use it in my stories but sure I will.

joXen

http://www.usssymphony.tk
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th May 2005 at 11:33 PM
Default "A glimpse of things to come"
About "something borg":

Have a look at this picture as a little teaser... :D

Coming soon to a computer near you!
Screenshots

happy simming,
Xanathon

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th May 2005 at 12:59 AM
Xanathon, I notice in your original post you mention how this download does not affect the carpool.

I was wondering if you could shed some light on how some other mods do actually affect the carpool, and which ones are known to do this.

I am having awful problems with my NPCs cars not turning up and can't for the life of me figure out why they won't. I had installed Petreak's 'all cars made buyable' mod, but since deleting these files the problem is still there. Petreak therefore claims that it can't be his mod. So I'm left wondering which mod it is. Do you know of any mods which do affect the carpool? If so, how can the problems be resolved?

Thanks in advance,
Twisted_Disco.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th May 2005 at 4:31 AM
Looks good in my game thankx,, now if some one could hack it as aternative Taxi
Forum Resident
#23 Old 14th May 2005 at 7:45 AM
Thank you very much, it looks great, will look awesome in StrangeTown.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 15th May 2005 at 11:45 AM
brother, you are so over-the-top! i love everything you do! can't wait for the borg objects... you like SG-1?
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th May 2005 at 6:14 PM
Edit from my previous post!
wrong uniform!

there we go
Page 1 of 3