Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White/Black Eyes/Contacts

by Mishkat Posted 13th May 2005 at 6:49 AM - Updated 23rd Nov 2008 at 1:56 PM by Crazyfoolgaf

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th May 2005 at 2:38 AM
Can you tell me how you made 'contacts'?

I want to make ambivalent sims, but can't figure out making makeup show on eyes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2005 at 8:05 AM
Hello, is it a bit hard for me to explain here but please feel free to download the contacts once they get approved and export them in bodyshop and then recolor. Send me the link of your recolors as I always love to see other peoples creations especially if inspired by mine
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th May 2005 at 8:39 PM
It takes way too long to approve things. :/

It should just check and see if there is at least a pic and a file and let it go.
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 11:02 AM
they need to check if you gave the right credit to meshes too...

GrEeN DaY 4 eVeR - Bj <3
Forum Resident
#6 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 12:31 AM
if they just let it in this place would have more crap than the exchange. because some people would barely do anything and upload and we would get some stuff made with mspaint.

good job on this.

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.