Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Blue Marlin Fish Plaque

by momma"b" Posted 14th May 2005 at 6:48 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 14th May 2005 at 7:00 AM
Nice,Thank you!
**Too bad it doesn't sing.** j/k

"S"
V^^^^V
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th May 2005 at 7:03 AM
Great, some more stuff for my Log Cabins.
Thanks.....great job!

Its fun to be a Sadist.
*The Pain & Pleasure Principle*

Save the world and drown a politican today!

El diablo sabe mas por viejo que por diablo!
Scholar
#4 Old 14th May 2005 at 7:50 AM
Thank you! My guy sims needed things too.

Teresa
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th May 2005 at 9:59 AM
Vampybites, I missed the singing fish from sims1 too, he-heee. This is a great creation though, thank you lordgaret!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:45 AM Last edited by mickyss : 14th May 2005 at 11:50 AM.
Sweet - Such lovely work - nice colours
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th May 2005 at 12:13 PM
what's the poly count?
Scholar
#8 Old 14th May 2005 at 1:46 PM
Ohhh.. Nice!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th May 2005 at 3:35 PM
Default poly count
The poly count is just alittle over 1000. I'm sorry I forgot to put that in the description. I'm glad you all like it. It was a difficult mesh to work with.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th May 2005 at 5:44 PM
Default Can you make these?
Lordgaret,
If you are looking for some nice trophys to replicate in to the game, here are a few of my personal mounts that I would love to see made in to objects.
Many thanks,
Wraith
Screenshots

"Life is at best a dream and at worst a nightmare from which you cannot escape." - "Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry."
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#11 Old 20th May 2005 at 5:09 AM
Lordgaret I am loving your stuff! Means another dimension to decorating and Im thinking the lot after this one I am working on :D

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Instructor
#12 Old 20th May 2005 at 9:46 AM
This is brilliant...works well in the game. Reminds me of the one from Sims 1. Thanks for all the hard work.
Scholar
#13 Old 20th May 2005 at 1:13 PM
Wonderful new object! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 31st May 2005 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wraith1964
Lordgaret,
If you are looking for some nice trophys to replicate in to the game, here are a few of my personal mounts that I would love to see made in to objects.
Many thanks,
Wraith

whoa !! those are very nice ....i wold love to see them in the game too .......
darn nice ..
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 12:28 PM
Default A Gun On plaque
Hey Could someone make a WinchesterShotgun (in Terminator 2 the film) and put it on a plaque it would be great if someone could.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 8:10 PM
LOL this is awesome I just watched Bio-Dome for my umteenth time last night and this totally reminds me of the "Free mahee mahee" part.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:44 PM
The truly funny part is, my boyfriend the Hunter and yes, fisherman (I do believe they just go hand in hand...) just snagged a Marlin when we were on vacation in Mexico this year. The thing was huge, and supposedly tasted very good. I don't agree, but then, I'm not fond of fish.

Anyway, this is now a must download, just for him. Thank you very much for all of the hard work this must have taken. I know you said you are not much interested in making anymore animal related sculptures after this, but if the urge strikes you, a Musky or a Northern wall mount would be much appreciated. Thanks again!

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Origin ID: Azealea Twitter: LadyAzuhra Tumblr Simming Side Blog: AzuhraSims
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:34 AM
Default Neato!
In real llife i love this kind of decoration(don't ask why i just do) And now, I can have it in my favorite PC game too! Thanks a bunch.
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:53 PM
It seems to work fine in my seafood restaurant - thanks!