Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Teen Male Collection by Kamyk - Nike

by kamyk Posted 15th May 2005 at 9:34 AM - Updated 13th Nov 2008 at 11:18 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 18th May 2005 at 5:41 AM
Thankyou for sharing these great teen male outfits! I appreciate the effort you've put in, I know it takes a long time to create clothing because I've done it myself.

Please continue to post your work!

Teen male clothing is a niche market, and your audience here is special because we care about what our teen males are wearing enough to go looking for some, otherwise we wouldn't be in this sub-section of the Downloads. There are very few people who download teen male clothing! Check for yourself and compare it with the database for females. I don't know why, but people don't seem to be as interested in male clothing as they are in female clothing, if the number of views is any indication. (I personally prefer creations made for males, and have downloaded almost no female items - but I believe I am a very, very rare case.)

What I'm trying to say is if you post your debut works here (teen male) and are waiting to see what response you get before posting more, I believe you are going to get very few responses because the number of people looking for male clothing are few, and the number of people looking for teen male clothing is even fewer still, but those of us who do, really appreciate what's there because they are so few and far between. So I hope that you will find it worth it to post more of your work for those of us who are in the minority, and will appreciate your work even if there are only a few of us.

Thankyou for sharing! I really hope to see more of your male clothing creations.

Cheers,
KnightSkyKyte :howdy:
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th May 2005 at 8:35 AM
Well said, Knightskykyte.
Kamyk, I'm having problems with the downloads, though I think it is a site problem (ongoing), and I will try again later.
These look great in the screenshots! Most custom shirts have problems where the clothing joins at the shoulders. From what I see, you have overcome this. Nice job.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th May 2005 at 11:20 AM
I really love this work. I, too, am always on the lookout for clothing to make my families more interesting.

Thnx heaps!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th May 2005 at 3:12 PM
Awesome, good teen male clothes are hard too find. Great work!
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th May 2005 at 6:47 PM
Yeah.. Mens, Boys and Male teen clouths are rare. Its like a tresure hunt.. Keep up the good work..
#8 Old 24th May 2005 at 9:51 PM
Awesome work, thank you
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th May 2005 at 4:02 PM
Great stuff. Appreciate the time you took to do this.
Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 9:36 AM
great collection,thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 1:59 PM
Wow very nice thank you very much for these too.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 8:53 AM
Love the outfits...My males need more clothes
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 6:01 AM
wich ones must I choose!?? I like the fact that you concerned about the sharp textures......the little air-holes, that make it look like real polyester clothing.
And just like KnightSkyKyte, im also verry pleased you added more variable to the male clothing content.
Thanks