Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Teen Male Collection by Kamyk - Spandex Shorts

by kamyk Posted 15th May 2005 at 10:19 AM - Updated 13th Nov 2008 at 11:19 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th May 2005 at 11:23 AM
Great work, Kamyk!
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th May 2005 at 4:04 AM
I don't talk much here, but I want to ask you to please release the rest of your male clothing, hardly anyone releases male clothing and I do have male characters in my game that want to look good too ^.^
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th May 2005 at 2:16 PM
nice work thank you
Scholar
#5 Old 20th May 2005 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alice_Liddel
I don't talk much here, but I want to ask you to please release the rest of your male clothing, hardly anyone releases male clothing and I do have male characters in my game that want to look good too ^.^

I agree; your stuff is great! Please do share the rest of your collection (epsecially the jean shorts).

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th May 2005 at 2:53 PM
I love these! We need more people like you to make decent male clothing. You can find hundreds of thousands of things for women, and barely any men. Great Job!

Gale
#7 Old 24th May 2005 at 9:49 PM
Awesome work, thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th May 2005 at 3:42 AM
I think everyone is missing the variety of clothes that we all want for our male sims. I'm so glad that you are helping to fill that void. Please continue creating and sharing!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 6:06 PM
Nice idea!! How about the same for the adult males? Can't have too many guys running around in spandex in my neighborhoods! Thanks!!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 4:19 AM
These are great, could you make longjohns with no shirt for teen males also?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 12:15 PM
Thanks kamyk,nice work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by saracca1
These are great, could you make longjohns with no shirt for teen males also?

Could you define longjohns?

Is the glass half empty or half full? Who cares when the glass is broken.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 1:58 PM
Nice spandex. I Like Them. You know I may also use them for swims too. Thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 1:43 AM
Texture's not quite right...it doesn't have the shimmer/shine of spandex