Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Sketchbook and crayons

by Lethe_s Posted 15th May 2005 at 1:11 PM - Updated 23rd May 2006 at 6:57 PM by Lethe_s

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:13 PM
kool
thanks you
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:16 PM
heh. i consider my self an artist. i wish i could download rar. wont work for me. otherwise i LOOOOVE that! Its sooooooo adorable. I *would* download it in an INSTANT. VERY cute. SUPERB job!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:25 PM
sweet. thanks man.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th May 2005 at 2:08 PM
Cool! Thank you.
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th May 2005 at 2:12 PM
jojokid, have you tried simfilemaid? http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/project...aid/index2.html
of winace? http://www.winace.com/
they're free or have free versions and they open rar.files
you can also click the link next to the file, there's an entire helpsection for extracting archives on this forum
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th May 2005 at 2:29 PM
very cute thanks alot
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th May 2005 at 3:15 PM
I can`t download them, But they are gorgeuos!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th May 2005 at 3:56 PM
I really like it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th May 2005 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jojokid
heh. i consider my self an artist. i wish i could download rar. wont work for me. otherwise i LOOOOVE that! Its sooooooo adorable. I *would* download it in an INSTANT. VERY cute. SUPERB job!

First of all, good job! It looks great in the game!
And for jojokid, get WinAce... it unzips, unrars...well unpacks anything... :howdy:

Greetz, Essie

Quote:
God made me a blonde... I just realised why...
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th May 2005 at 4:06 PM
WinAce? Okay, thanks, I'll talk to my father about it...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th May 2005 at 4:08 PM
You know, I still fail to see what's so complicated about .RAR files. They're not really all that different from .ZIP files. The good folks here at MTS2 even went so far as to put a help link next to the download so that those who truly are confused can learn how to extract them into their game. Personally, I think people are just too damned comfortable (or lazy, whatever you want to call it) with .ZIP files. Well, like most things, the way files are compressed changes, and they'll continue to change, so you may as well get used to it. Not trying to bitch or anything, it's just annoying to see this over and over, and to see people complain about it when help is always being given...freely.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the diatribe.

This is an awesome deco item! I'll be sure to test it as soon as I get home!
Instructor
#13 Old 15th May 2005 at 4:41 PM
awww how cuteee thanks for showing
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th May 2005 at 5:05 PM
This is just too cute! Cannot wait for my little one to try it out. Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Life is not about the amount of breaths you take, it's about the moments that take your breath away.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th May 2005 at 5:33 PM
FINALLY! woooot! i was looking for stacks of messy paper but this will do
Field Researcher
#16 Old 15th May 2005 at 6:22 PM
I really love this mesh -- its adorable! Lord knows when my kids were little there was artwork laying around everywhere! I was bad about trying to keep every little artistic scrap of paper. "Sigh"! Anyway, thanks for the great mesh.

Aqueelah, I get your point, but not everyone is all that computer literate. After all, some of our members are just kids. Of course, like my teenager, some of these kids know way more than any adult, but also, some aren't even allowed to download at all. Sad, but perfectly understandable to us parents.

Have a great day!
Momica J.
:werd:
Scholar
#17 Old 15th May 2005 at 7:30 PM
ehe. Now my little Sims Kids can have Crayons! White... That's a bad thing o.o.. *Takes Sin Tucker's crayons away so not to draw on the wall* ^.^ Thanks for this. I can't wait to try it.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 15th May 2005 at 8:53 PM
Very cool. I would download but the sites down agen.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th May 2005 at 8:59 PM
Umm, its not the site thats not working its this, for me anyway.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 15th May 2005 at 9:10 PM
nice!! great for my kids :P
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th May 2005 at 2:50 AM
Wonderful work! I cant get enough of this deco stuff. It just makes the game so much more realistic. Thank you! :D
Field Researcher
#22 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:24 AM
Great job :thumb:
Thank you for sharing
Mesh Maestro
#23 Old 17th May 2005 at 2:40 AM Last edited by JWoods : 17th May 2005 at 4:08 AM. Reason: typo
That is adorable... Not a very masculine responce but my kids love it too... Nice turn out there... Just think of all the recoloring benifits with this type item... The possibilities are endless... Nice work and thank you for sharing with us all...

Edit here is some doodling (recolor) I did... Your free to do what you like with it as it was all out of fun... :D
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  JWoodsCrayonDoodle051605a.rar (10.6 KB, 92 downloads)
Scholar
#24 Old 18th May 2005 at 11:46 AM
Thanks Lethe_s, our sim kids need clutter too. This is cute, as well as practical. Thank you too JWoods, Spongebob is cool.

Teresa
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 18th May 2005 at 2:23 PM
Spongebob! Wheee! Now my cool simkids can play with crayons too
Page 1 of 2