Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My first attempt to Lindsday Lohan

by soulvoice Posted 16th May 2005 at 6:45 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th May 2005 at 7:48 AM
Pretty close, but I think she would look more real with another hairdo!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th May 2005 at 10:22 AM
yes i know but i didnt find the same hair colour but in another style..like uhm janette biedermann
#4 Old 20th May 2005 at 11:33 PM
You need another hair style 4 her. The outfit is good though.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st May 2005 at 11:20 AM
ye si know.. i l lupload a new version soon
#6 Old 21st May 2005 at 6:08 PM
This i pure turd!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd May 2005 at 1:47 AM
hey thats not a very nice thing to say!! how would you like it if u tried really hard to make something and then you post it for other ppl to download and then some loser comes along and tells you your work is turd?? i think you need to at least respect other ppls feelings and if you must make negative comments at least make them constructive criticism telling the person what you think might need some improvement...not just saying it looks like 'pure turd'...how about you think about that??
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd May 2005 at 11:16 AM
heyah pinksoda tnx for bein on my side...i really dont know what colin meant to...and i really dont care if its a bad and vulgar thing.. i just tried..i m not God im not perfect next time i ll do better
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd May 2005 at 9:38 AM
ur welcome!! and your right!! noones perfect we all have our little faults...so give us a break as we are only human!! or somethin to that affect!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd May 2005 at 8:37 PM
Its great
Quote: Originally posted by soulvoice
yes i know but i didnt find the same hair colour but in another style..like uhm janette biedermann

Its okay.Hmmmm i like it!

Da game is to be sold not to be to told
-Snoop Dogg
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd May 2005 at 8:40 PM
Da game is is to be sold not to be told
-Snoopy Doggy Dog
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th May 2005 at 7:48 PM
yup lodi dodi we likes to party:D
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th May 2005 at 5:55 AM
Mmm, very close... i hope somebody can make a hair mesh that actually looks like Lindsay's...
Sad that Bodyshop is not letting people recreate real people more accurate, some celebs look very ugly even if they're beauty in real-life
Hmmm, will someone do a change to Bodyshop, to increase the number of slider-steps for genetic modifications...?
I guess that's what Maxis should update someday
After all, great work (but make her face look happier, plz)
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th May 2005 at 9:02 PM
oh thank u very much for your feedback!!!!its a very constructive way to help me improve my work!!!i ll try to make ehr better and il l upload her again
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st May 2005 at 1:23 AM
Honestly I dont see any resemblence, the only thing that really looks like her is the eyebrows, But it takes practice, keep trying you'll get there some day.
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st May 2005 at 11:21 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 1:58 AM
hey Soul voice, do you think that you could do a skin of steven tyler from aerosmith? i would really love to add him to my sim family, but i have hunted the net over and can't find one i really like, and you do such wonderful work, that i thought maybe you might give him a try for me?
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 5:24 AM
her outfit is good.....everything else??? no...