Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

R2 Astromech Droid *UPDATE*

by xanathon Posted 18th May 2005 at 8:03 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2005 at 10:36 PM by xanathon : typo

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Ice Princess
#2 Old 18th May 2005 at 8:04 PM
lmao I love it
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th May 2005 at 8:15 PM
It's cool and cute!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th May 2005 at 8:24 PM
it's artoodetoo! xanathon, you got a fan
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th May 2005 at 8:52 PM
Wow, I think I just had an orgasm.

Danke.

Any chance you've got any x-wings stashed anywhere? heh.

C.

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GL !d s--:+ a- C+++ U P L+ E? W++ N o? K? w-- O? M-- V? PS+++ PE-- Y+ PGP t !5 !X R tv+ b++++ !DI D- G++ e* h---- r+++ x**
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

"I guess it's row versus wade, and it's my right to choose!" -- Young Homer Simpson.
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th May 2005 at 9:02 PM
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#7 Old 18th May 2005 at 9:46 PM
This is awesome, Xanathon! Very fitting that you release this before the Return of the Sith premiere. :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th May 2005 at 10:12 PM
this grate. it'll go in anyone space hood. there a princess lea around this borad and i've seen a padma somwhere and i think a akin somwhere, so hewer getting a nice start to a hood that could be call a space hood. there also star trek. so the hood would be off to a good start.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th May 2005 at 10:26 PM
Awesome! Just the perfect thing for poor lonely Threepio! If anyone wonders, my SW skins are under Sci-Fi sims.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th May 2005 at 10:31 PM
I love this...thank you......i would also like to know it that wallpaper in the background is availible for download?....as im looking for sci-fi wallpaper....thanx agqin and keep up the great work

P.s aint u the person who made that fantastic startrek shutle craft?

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Scholar
#11 Old 18th May 2005 at 10:34 PM
r2! WOW!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th May 2005 at 11:48 PM
Thank you so much now Luke will stop getting lost! He missed his co-pilot. :catpilot:

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th May 2005 at 11:48 PM
Awesome
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th May 2005 at 12:42 AM
Do u think you could make a version that works as a end table?'
That would be awsome! :catpilot:

"If you can't be a team player, at least be a shield".-Pvt. Gregory O' Malley
Instructor
#15 Old 19th May 2005 at 1:11 AM
How about using the little remote control race car,like someone else used to make the black cat.
But please try to make it so it won't over ride the others(?)

R2D2 is soooooooCUTE!

"S"
V^^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Scholar
#16 Old 19th May 2005 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leslieme
Thank you so much now Luke will stop getting lost! He missed his co-pilot. :catpilot:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Luke get lost? I guess this is why Han Solo is never lost He got Chewie!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th May 2005 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sgoobysnacks29
I love this...thank you......i would also like to know it that wallpaper in the background is availible for download?....as im looking for sci-fi wallpaper....thanx agqin and keep up the great work

The wallpaper is extracted out of the game "Voyager - Elite Force" and I am somewhat reluctant to redistribute the Sims2-version, since the original texture is copyrighted by Ravensoft. I wrote them an email, asking permission to use some of their textures (I hope, they give me a thumbs up, since the game is five years old and modders for that game use them anyway) but I'm still waiting for a reply.

Quote: Originally posted by sgoobysnacks29
P.s aint u the person who made that fantastic startrek shutle craft?

The same. Actually, I made two Trek-shuttles... :D

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Instructor
#18 Old 19th May 2005 at 9:38 AM
Amazing! Downloading right now!
Scholar
#19 Old 19th May 2005 at 12:16 PM
Now this is just plain cool. I have always just played regular sims. Now you have me thinking about making futuristic neighborhood. Awesome work, thank you!

Teresa
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th May 2005 at 3:13 AM
Awesome!! I love it!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#21 Old 20th May 2005 at 5:13 AM
Ya know I was 12 when the REAL Star Wars movie came out, in fact my bro and I had the original board game and complete outfits etc

R2-D2 was always my favourite and I thank you most effusively for this gorgeous mesh =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Field Researcher
#22 Old 20th May 2005 at 7:26 AM
Vicked

Starwars Min't, You Rock need a light saber light
Field Researcher
#23 Old 20th May 2005 at 8:00 AM
Awww!, he's so sweet...
thank alot, downloading right now...
Field Researcher
#24 Old 20th May 2005 at 9:19 AM
Xanathon, I tried this out, and the detail is fantastic in game. Very nice work! Thank you (From someone who saw the original movie about 15 times).
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th May 2005 at 11:18 AM
Wow I really need to go to Star Wars Theme....
Page 1 of 4