Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors of Natrobo's most effecient baby bouncer (transat)

by Morganthe Posted 21st May 2005 at 3:44 AM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 12:20 AM by Canoodle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st May 2005 at 7:37 AM
Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st May 2005 at 8:11 AM
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th May 2005 at 11:25 PM
Those are cute! Any chance you could make a lavendar one like the blue and pink ones you did? I have lots of lavendar nursery sets that it would match with. Thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th May 2005 at 11:38 PM
thanku so much, these are so cute!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th May 2005 at 3:07 AM
lavender one on the way (the great thing is how easy this thing is to recolor!)
#7 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 12:02 AM
This is great, I have been thinking about a baby walker for ages! Just so they can sit there or follow you. It would be great if it could also teach them the 'learn to walk' skill, but that is wishful thinking!! lol If you could somehow work on this to look like a walker I would be very happy!! This is still fantastic!! Well done and thankyou again.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 10:04 PM
this is really cool! by the looks of this your a pretty good creater ...request:could u make a cribb that fitts more than one baby or toddler in it that would be great..if u could do that

IF AT FIRST YOU DO SUCCED,TRY NOT TO LOOK SO ASTONIED.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 11:06 PM
another request could you make a toddler bouncer
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 9:56 PM
You're going to have to talk to Natrobo, SnowStorm, or some other mesher for these things, as I'm miserable at it. My few attempts at Milkshape ended up in my having hiding from my computer for a week. If you find those meshes I will recolor them to your likeing, but beyond that i'm pretty useless.

"It's going to look pretty good then, isn't it," said War testily, "the One Horseman and Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse."
--Terry Pratchett, Sourcery
http://daydreamer.comicgenesis.com
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 2:19 AM
does it work wit seasons?

Im soOo normal it scares me!! Im such a darling pincess that it makes me jealous of meee!!! (Blushes)

:giggler::giggler::giggler:

Pinky993 a,k,a mizz Gabiii!!!!!!!!!!!

mwah mwah!!!

<3
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 9:46 PM
is this like a baby bouncer kinda thing cuz thats wot i typed in so does it like move and stuffage????? :/