Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EP READY: Mesh Fake Wall For CAS Screen Lots

by DBCAB Posted 21st May 2005 at 4:55 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Banned
#2 Old 21st May 2005 at 5:09 PM
i always needed these for my pakistani house
thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st May 2005 at 9:42 PM
how do you actually get the Cas lot, i tried but it didn't work!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd May 2005 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marchughes_1
how do you actually get the Cas lot, i tried but it didn't work!!

You need to follow the cas tutorial it can be found here at MTS2.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd May 2005 at 5:08 AM
those are very cool lamps, where can I find them, btw great work im dl
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd May 2005 at 5:49 AM
Oh. This will help me alot to work on the Room area. Thank you
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#7 Old 22nd May 2005 at 6:15 AM
Excellent idea ty!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Scholar
#8 Old 28th May 2005 at 1:32 PM
very cool, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 9:22 PM
do you think you could make some plain coulers like red blue yellow and lots of variations of them too (im hopeless at using SimPE allthough everyone seems to be able to use it)
Forum Resident
#10 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 3:05 PM
There is a problem of recoloring it etc. I can not find it in the catalog. Where would it be? Please help hee. You say we can recolor it but there is nothing there. Can not find the catalog item. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anglesims2
There is a problem of recoloring it etc. I can not find it in the catalog. Where would it be? Please help hee. You say we can recolor it but there is nothing there. Can not find the catalog item. Thanks.

you can clone it and recolor it if you want, or just open in SimPE export the tex then recolor reimport it then change the guid so it is a different item, if you cant find it in the catelog , while you still have it open in SimPE you can go to the object data , and change where it is located.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DBCAB
you can clone it and recolor it if you want, or just open in SimPE export the tex then recolor reimport it then change the guid so it is a different item, if you cant find it in the catelog , while you still have it open in SimPE you can go to the object data , and change where it is located.

Thanks for the information cool I will do that now! :howdy:

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Rose
those are very cool lamps, where can I find them, btw great work im dl

ty for the post. but i agree did you also create those lights? id love to have more art deco. lighting for the sims
ty again for post
smooches
Honey
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 8:04 AM Last edited by Spirit of the Sims : 30th Jun 2005 at 8:47 AM.
The lights are part of the original Maxis CAS lot.

I don't think you can recolor them. But who knows?

EDIT: The walls aren't showing up in my game/catalog at all. And I've done the thing with SimPE. Any idea what I did wrong?

First download I've ever had a problem with.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 6:31 PM
i dont have those lights in my game???
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 6:53 AM
They only show in the CAS menu.
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DBCAB
You need to follow the cas tutorial it can be found here at MTS2.

Do you no where it can found exactly??? I'm so confused.... :confused:
Field Researcher
#18 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 5:52 PM
Angels102, go back to the front page of MTS2, look on the left, and click the link to MikeInside's site. Lots of tutorials there, including one to change your CAS lot.
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 2:25 AM
WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET THOSE LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN ASKING PEOPLE FOR AGES TO MAKE THEM!!! Could you make them? Your the best ever!!!! GREAT DOWNLOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!