Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Intrepid Class Warpcore

by xanathon Posted 22nd May 2005 at 3:59 PM - Updated 24th May 2005 at 12:19 PM by xanathon

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Banned
#2 Old 22nd May 2005 at 4:44 PM
Thanks for this, it will go well in my movies!
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd May 2005 at 5:14 PM
Thanks,Xanathon i needed this for my movie!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd May 2005 at 6:48 PM
i cant see the pic or download this :confused: what is going on with this site lately?....I WANT THIS!!!!....lol...after seeing ur shuttle craft im sure this is gonna be excellent.....so im gonna download it as soon as the site lets me....thanks for this (When i manage to get it) ....lol:D

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd May 2005 at 8:00 PM
GREAT!
speaking of the shuttle craft - think you could make a broken down one?
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd May 2005 at 11:49 PM Last edited by Rythela : 23rd May 2005 at 12:39 AM.
ALL RIGHT! Now I can go make Engineering! I got my Warp Core!! ^.^ oohh.. TORRES!! YOU CAN STOP KILLING KIM NOW! :P

Oh! Xanathon, you should make Consoles when you get the chance, then make walls that looks like Consoles Hehe.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd May 2005 at 7:46 AM
Consoles are already in work.
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd May 2005 at 1:20 PM
Hehe. WEll, thank you for this Xanathon. I have all your works. *Hides them in her Sci-Fi Box*

And you have been reading my Mind :P
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th May 2005 at 6:06 PM
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!:D:D:D...anychance u could upload the wallpaper in the background to?.....keep up the excellent work :howdy:

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th May 2005 at 6:08 PM
Oh and another thing....were did u get those lights in the background from?

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th May 2005 at 7:16 PM
The lights are by me, the lightpanels can be found here, I have not posted the green lightcolumn (also by me) yet.

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th May 2005 at 8:04 PM
this is not showing up in my game. Do I need to restart my computer for this to work? It looks great. I want this to work.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th May 2005 at 8:35 PM
It should work, I tested it in my game and it appeared, but after all this is a betatest. Have you looked in the catalog under "decoratives"?
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th May 2005 at 3:28 PM
this is great! but i would love to see the enterprise-d warpcore. for the LCARS, is there a way for you to change the computer screens in the game to LCARS pics? then after that make some computers that hang on the wall like pictures.
and a captains chair! yeah! make a captains chair!
i love your work! you are so great!
thank you!
Scholar
#15 Old 28th May 2005 at 2:13 PM
this is so fun! Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 10:25 PM
Ooooohhhh.. I'm so happy!! I love all your stuff, but this puts the icing on the Star Trek cake!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 12:15 AM
Your trek items are just... Well, let's just say I'm in trek heaven right now ;-)

I do have a question, though. In my game the warp core is about 2.5 stories tall. Is there any way to modify the height so that it doesn't go past 2 stories?

If not, it doesn't matter, it's still an awesome object anyway, but I just had to ask.

Thanks again for sharing your talent with the community!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 11:20 PM
Thanx looks amazing
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:33 PM
you're a hero! thx again
Forum Resident
#20 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 10:16 PM
It looks awesome. Dumb question: is it recolorable?

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 6:17 PM
I have a couple of different warp cores that you made. They look great but they are higher than two floors so you either have to make a hull three decks high or the object sticks up thuough the roof. Can you trim them down to the hight of a two styoy column and maby even make a one floor version.
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:53 PM
Thanks for this great Warpcore Xanathon.
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 9:13 PM
Ooooh! I'll defenitely use this in my game