Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Circus Career

by FrikaC Posted 26th May 2005 at 6:37 AM - Updated 26th May 2005 at 7:39 AM by FrikaC

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th May 2005 at 6:43 AM
where do i put this. I never downloaded a new career before? Sounds cool though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2005 at 6:48 AM
As with everything, in your Downloads folder ( \My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads ). Please see http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=60408 .
Forum Resident
#4 Old 26th May 2005 at 6:58 AM
Sounds really good! well done! :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th May 2005 at 7:29 AM
thank you so much.
#6 Old 26th May 2005 at 11:46 AM
This was one of my favorite careers in Sims 1. Thank you!
Instructor
#7 Old 26th May 2005 at 2:10 PM
you did a good job will you be making any more sims1 careers for the sims2?
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th May 2005 at 2:27 PM
Teen Career Idea
Hmmm...
One could be Animal Tender (you know, feed and clean up after...)

BTW is it EP Ready?
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th May 2005 at 2:28 PM
OOPS, DIDN'T read too carefully, did I?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th May 2005 at 6:49 AM
I may create more careers, I have a really good idea for a couple, but I doubt I'll be making more Sims 1 conversions. I created the Circus career mainly because I wanted to recreate one of my beloved Sims 1 families, the "Barnum Family", head of the household, a one Mr. P.T.
#12 Old 28th May 2005 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FrikaC
: I was planning on doing a Teen/Elder version of this, but because I have a supreme lack of imagination (hence the whole converting a career from another game) I couldn't think up any job titles for them. So if anyone has any ideas for a teen version, please share them and I may just do it.

I don't know if it would be very good for elders, but still, there may be some very flexible elder sims out there so I thought, of my experience at the circus teens are:
1. Elephant Pooper-scooper
2. Hula-person
3. Contortionist
4. Hotdog/Ice-cream vendor (i know its kinda similar to normal career track)
5. (one of those people who have boards on their front and back to advertise)
They are a few of my ideas anyway. They're silly names because im not very good at thinking of names, but still i hope they are helpful, even if it just gives you ideas of what not to do

Rockachick1
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th May 2005 at 7:11 AM
Good work. It is still in my game. Thank's a lot.
Instructor
#14 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 1:59 AM
I will test this today. Sunday is my day of playing! Thank you for your work. I wonder would it be possible to get the salaries too?
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 8:37 AM
Did this career have a circus car?
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 12:31 AM
I have decided give this Circus career a try. This will be the first Career I have ever download, so I will defiantly post back what I thought of it. It sounds like it will be cool though
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 3:32 AM Last edited by Strawberrie : 9th Jun 2005 at 3:43 AM.
Well, after deleting Car, Cirus and Killer, my criminal career came back then I reinstalled your circus career and criminal is still here. We found our culprit, sorry if I scared you. @.@...

for some odd reason it still shows as red in my Clean Installer tho. Oh wellz @.@
Scholar
#18 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 4:22 AM
This one sounds like a lot of fun - thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 11:06 AM
Thanks...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 12:16 PM
Thank you for your job
It is a great idea! One of my sims is the ringmaster now and he is very lucky. Thank you
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 6:38 PM
Do they have costumes when they go to work?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 5:07 AM
if i gave you all the information and everything about the career i want (chance cards, skill levels, salary, ect.) could you please make it for me PLEASE i am having a hard time and cannot make my own career. I am ashamed but this is what i have to do. My "career" is a vampire career based on the Cirque De Freak book series by Darren Shan. I am begging you to help me, but if u don't have the time that's OK. THANX ANYWAY!!!

P.S. i have the EP if that matters at all!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 3:14 PM
Has anyone found any glitches? This sounds like the best career ever but I don't want my game to get all screwed up.
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 5:31 PM
best carreer ive downloaded
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 4:18 AM
Hi i'm new to ModTheSims2 And this is my first post... and i really would like to get into the whole career-modding thing, except i'm kind of worried that if i download SimPE and the other tools necessary to create custom careers that i will make a lot of mistakes and somehow crash my computer LOL. I am just wondering if this could possibly happen? And which is the easiest way for someone to create a career without overtaking previous careers?

ON WEDNESDAYS, WE WEAR PINK
Page 1 of 2