Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted for a No Privacy mod (Edit - 10-16-05 All EPs compatable)

by LizzLove Posted 3rd Jun 2005 at 6:17 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2008 at 5:42 AM by Christy1077

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 6:57 PM
I will track down the one I have and hopefully test this tonight. Thank you, I find this annoying too.

Teresa
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 7:01 PM
Hi Lizz,
Thanks for doing this because I had to delete my other no-privacy hack. It didn't seem to work very good.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 9:39 PM
Sweet stuff can't wate 2 try it out!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 4:34 AM
Sounds good. I'll try it too. I have University and several of your other mods. Your "no-jealousy-at-all" mod with swinger hot tub and swinger bed combine to allow a "pleasure seeker" before it's out from EAGames. I like your work.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 6:59 PM
i LOVE your works LizzLove, and this one is ideal, too!
thankies
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 6:30 PM
Love your mods
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 1:06 AM
you've done it again,LizzLove
now it's more like TS1
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 8:11 PM
This is great for one bathroom houses. I used to have to put an outhouse for a small house as a second bathroom, heh. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 4:08 PM
Finally even if it is invasive :P.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 10:34 PM
I have tested this hack with uni ep and had no probs. It always works and has not conflicted with any hacks i have come across yet.
callover,carrigon visitcampus,coffeecup,comm-skilling,dormgendercontroller,fasterbuyclothes,frontdoorhack,hugginghack,
lesswhiny,lizzlovesswingerbedw/preg,lizzlovesswingerhottub,no20khandouts,
noagediscrimination,nobogartingswings,nodoptiredbaby, nogizmowants,
nojealousyatall,noprivacybathroom,noprivacytoilet,novanishingdorms,
nowhatsthis,npcmaker,punchcuphack,residentialbarista,
residentialdormcooktopw/cook,residentialep1bartender, samesexmarriage,
skillinator,stereohack,teencanworkincafeteria,unsubscribe,visiblenpcmaker

I do believe Lizz suggests not to use noprivacybathroom and noprivacytoilet along with this hack ( I think i remember reading this somewhere a while ago I could be wrong) but i have had no problem having all 3 hacks is probally over kill.

thanks for the great hack along with all the other ones.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 5:05 PM
This is great, I have it in my game and no more three or four loos, I just stick two loos in one bathroom and think continental. Just great.
I use the maxis loos and showers and bathtubs, with no problems.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 12:06 AM
Great...can't wait to try this out...I'm so sick of the bathroom ordeal..it took me a while to get sick of it, but I finally am lol
#14 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 9:45 PM
I put the hack in the Downloads folder, I hope that's okay. Or do I have to put it in 'Config'?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Animula
I put the hack in the Downloads folder, I hope that's okay. Or do I have to put it in 'Config'?

Downloads is correct.

Lizz
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 8:53 PM
With Nightlife out will you be making your program here and also the swinger bed and hot tub compatible with Nightlife?

Thanks...
Amberyl
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amberyl
With Nightlife out will you be making your program here and also the swinger bed and hot tub compatible with Nightlife?

Thanks...
Amberyl

It will take me a while, but I will make all my mods compatible with Nightlife. For some that may mean a seperate version. I have the Auto waterbed almost done. It is just a rather long search thru the new code to see what changed and how to fix it.

Lizz
Forum Resident
#18 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 3:01 PM
i hope you'll be able to update this hack fast and easy,
i've been missing it alot in my game!
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 5:32 PM
O thank you thank you! It is silly when they pee themselves because they won't use the same bathroom at once
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 4:20 PM
I have tested and code checked this for Uni and Nightlife compatibility and found no problems or changes required. This mod is certified safe for use with Uni and Nightlife (patched and un-patched).

Lizz

"Specialization is for insects, a human being should be able to do anything!"
Field Researcher
#21 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 12:20 PM
This is great, thanks! When ya gotta go, ya gotta GO, and if someone's already hogging the bathroom, they can just shut their eyes! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 11:30 PM
:bigwave:

Lizzlove, this is the 1st ever mod I used of yours, and I hope that it works… I have downloaded a no privacy mod when I just had University, and I just found it so convenient. Then when NL came out, I have read somewhere that the no privacy mod wouldn’t work, so I had to get rid of it.

Now that you have a mod that does the same thing, and updated for NL, I just had to get my hands on DLin it.

Even though Maxis’ CCM doesn’t like your “no privacy mod” for some reason. I am gonna leave it enabled just because I like the convenience that your updated mod offers. I’m off to test, and ty.

Those Who Run From The Darkness Are Those Who Are Swallowed By The Light. Those That Creep In The Shadows, Are The Darkness' Shape-shifters.

- imp

Twitter: @Hypnotikid
Field Researcher
#23 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 3:37 AM
Yep, no problem occured with Nightlife and this mod works really awesome in my game. Thanks a lot LizzLove :D.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:57 PM
i love this mod lizz i love your mods thanks for the download

~*~*~Isabelle~*~*~
Visit my stie Starlight Sims2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by underworld_imp

Even though Maxis’ CCM doesn’t like your “no privacy mod” for some reason. I am gonna leave it enabled just because I like the convenience that your updated mod offers. I’m off to test, and ty.

I think CCM does not like it because I am changing a bunch of Semi-global files. Maxis hates when we do that.

Lizz

"Specialization is for insects, a human being should be able to do anything!"
Page 1 of 2