Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Coke

by dream4sims Posted 4th Jun 2005 at 7:11 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 7:53 AM
Nice job dream. fireflies has already created the Coca-Cola and Pepsi drinks though. How about making us some others. I haven't tried modding the juice file yet I'm gonna have to try that one out. Thanks for sharing I will try it out later on. :bump:

Oh, here is the link to fireflies drinks check them out...http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=51071
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 8:32 AM
Thanks my Sims will like it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 2:34 PM
Thanks, wasn't the coke I was expecting
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 4:03 PM
Dreams, you need to reupload your Picture! It isn't working
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 2:10 AM
Default Awesome
Cool I be sure to test this out
Banned
#7 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 7:15 AM
..maybe you could make mountain dew and make it so it doesnt replace anything?.. i kinda like having my juice in the game..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 8:47 AM
Sorry guy's, I did not relize that someone eles has made coke and as much as would love to take request I can't because of time issues! That's why it's an as is creation also I would not know how to make it not replace I new to SimPE and have not figured alot of things out yet.
Scholar
#9 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 1:29 PM
Dreams, you did you best and what not. Perhaps someone wants their juice replaced with Coke Cola :P
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 2:41 PM
hello i have tryed numerous times to dowmload the new foods bu the only things i get are the cereals and doritos how do i get the others to work

sad and confused
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dream4sims
Sorry guy's, I did not relize that someone eles has made coke and as much as would love to take request I can't because of time issues! That's why it's an as is creation also I would not know how to make it not replace I new to SimPE and have not figured alot of things out yet.

I'm glad you are trying to make new food options dream4sims. I thought I would help you out a little . When you want to make a new seperate food file without replacing the original make sure you click "clone" and not "colour options". Also, make sure all five options under "Clone Settings" are checked except "Remove useless files". Another thing, when choosing which item you want to clone go under object listing to find the item you want to clone. Just type the name of the object in the search bar (you may have to remove the asterick * to find the item you are looking for) or you can just search thru all of the items until you find what you want to clone. I hope this was a little helpful to you and if you need anymore help just let me know :thumb: .

One more thing --- DON'T GIVE UP!! Keep trying it will take you more than one try to get things right but the end result will be such a pay off. Good luck to you... :wave:
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smmybmmy2
not kewl

Lets see you do better?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smmybmmy2
not kewl

Very rude comment :stfu: !! It's people like you that discourage others from trying to create new items for our game. This is a way for alot of people to expand thier talents. For me it's all about learning and giving others new options in thier game. And I really wish that people like you wouldn't even post if they didn't have anything nice to say unless it were constructive criticism. I think that she did very well being this is her first food item creation. Can't wait to see your creations smmybmmy2 ... :frying:
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 4:39 AM
Yeah, I think her coke project come out good, I can't wait to see your creations smmybmmy2

Tyler2424
"Car stops, Wheels keep spinin"
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:45 PM
smmybmmy2: That was rude. Don't post if you don't like it.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 7:53 PM
Don't be rude smmybmmy2 people report that you know!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 11:02 AM
MMmm.. yeah.. thx! *runs off to the fridge for some coke!*
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 12:53 AM
About the coke replacing juice.... Im perfectly ok with it. juice stinks anyway. thx
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 10:00 AM
YAY! Me likey!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 11:56 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 2:48 PM
i think its really good for a first time
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 2:57 PM
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 5:54 PM
Default cool
dou think u can do a pepsi?
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 11:46 PM
I'd rather have my sims drink coke than that weird-looking juice any day! :nod:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 4:27 AM
The link is empty. Where the files removed?

Quote: Originally posted by jcfranklin27292
Nice job dream. fireflies has already created the Coca-Cola and Pepsi drinks though. How about making us some others. I haven't tried modding the juice file yet I'm gonna have to try that one out. Thanks for sharing I will try it out later on. :bump:

Oh, here is the link to fireflies drinks check them out...http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=51071
Page 1 of 2