Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED 06-07-2005* Muscle shirts recolors

by metalfenix Posted 6th Jun 2005 at 2:34 AM - Updated 9th Jun 2005 at 7:25 PM by metalfenix : Updated shirts.

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 4:43 PM
Don't be too hard on you? Why would we?! These are awesome recolors, and I can't wait to test them in my game. I love the leather straps on the arms. Now I need to go get those chaps...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 7:11 PM Last edited by metalfenix : 8th Jun 2005 at 1:48 AM.
hey lemony, the leather straps on the arm are part of the skin I was using, But I'll include them in the next update I'm planning. I promise. And you can find the chaps in my last thread

EDIT: here you are. I have uploaded some of the shirts with the leather straps.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 1:49 AM
Oops. Wasn't my mesh.

FG made the mesh.. I just enabled it for Young Adults by adding one little character to the clothing, I think..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 1:51 AM Last edited by metalfenix : 8th Jun 2005 at 2:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Makkentass
Oops. Wasn't my mesh.

FG made the mesh.. I just enabled it for Young Adults by adding one little character to the clothing, I think..
Are you serious?? oh my, I'll edit ASAP.

EDIT:It's done, thanx Maken, and I'm very sorry Faeriegurl.

"Ride to live, live to ride...wheels of fire, forever!!!!!!!!!"
Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 4:43 AM
:wow: :jaw:

Excellent!! :clap:

Wonderful work metalfenix :cdance:

Tranks :gidea:
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 7:20 PM
Metalfenix, I like this! More!!! I can't wait for what you'll come up with when you get a hang on Photoshop...

And please do as you will with my meshes (pride???... Oh yeah, sure, some other day) :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 8:53 PM Last edited by metalfenix : 8th Jun 2005 at 9:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by marvine
Metalfenix, I like this! More!!! I can't wait for what you'll come up with when you get a hang on Photoshop...

And please do as you will with my meshes (pride???... Oh yeah, sure, some other day) :D
Hey, thanx marvine!!

Don't worry I'm working on it. Let's see what can I do...formal clothes aren't my speciality (I tried with everyday and underwear) , But I'll do my best.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 9:34 AM
Thanks,metalfenix, good Job!
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 4:40 PM
Yes! Leather straps ahoy! (Downloading)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 4:43 PM
Real cool shirts. I was needing some like these. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 8:22 PM
soooo nice!! Right on man!! Love those arm straps!! These'll go great with the sexy chaps you made!! yippee!! :howdy:

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 9:10 PM
Thanx people, I'm glad you like it.
Instructor
#14 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 7:47 PM
Wow! you're a beginner? No way. Great work Metalfenix! I'm anxiously awaiting you're next work of art.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simtopia
Wow! you're a beginner? No way. Great work Metalfenix! I'm anxiously awaiting you're next work of art.
You're welcome. My next work will be an adult leather set using one of marvine's meshes.As soon as I finish them, I'll upload them here.

Instructor
#16 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 9:04 PM
*silly dance*

Smooch!
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 8:02 PM
hey metalfenix would you be sweet and post your sim on your avartar please hes soo awsome
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 4:55 AM Last edited by RavingMadSim : 20th Aug 2005 at 5:02 AM. Reason: booboo
Agreed, dude, your guy is H O T !!! Is he easy too ??????

Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 12:26 PM
cool you argeed ya hes dam cool
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 2:08 AM Last edited by Powergamer63 : 27th Jun 2006 at 2:12 AM. Reason: Typo! D'oh!
Even though the compliments seem to have stopped an INCREDIBLY long time ago (and why would they? This is so great...), I just had to say something. I may be a little late, but they look great It's so hard to find clothes for males. Thanks so much, and I love your model...
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 12:15 AM
Great work, man. I love all your stuff. :@)