Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DC's Catwoman

by SynapticSim Posted 6th Jun 2005 at 7:47 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2005 at 12:28 AM by SynapticSim : Added Link to Wonderbra mesh

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 11:07 PM
Wow! way cool,nice definition too! Is that the Biedermann hair? Looks good in black! Thanks

I...will never be a memory.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 12:29 AM
Thanx, and yes that is the Biedermann hair mesh, sorry I forgot to mention that.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 1:49 AM
Gasp, hawt dang, sigh, mrreow, and other appreciative noises!!!! Keep up the good works!:dsausage:
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 3:04 AM
She looks awesome! Wish I could say more, but I think that sums it up.

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 6:10 AM
Oh Thank-you! I've been hoping someone would create a more accurate Catwoman! Great job.
Scholar
#7 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 10:16 AM
thank you, Ijust download her
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 1:38 PM
Excellent!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 11:08 AM
oh geez... now you have just gone and made me drool...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 3:55 PM
OMG ! She's absolutelly gorgeous ! But can you make a version of it that doesn't require the EP ? Pls !!!! By the way : thanks for sharing !
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 7:13 PM
I think I'm gonna cry! :weep: The ultimate bad girl! My hero! Thank you so much! Everything you do here rocks! You know that, right?

"Eyes are the windows to the soul... but zippers are the windows to your underwear."

Dance to the music in your head, and you'll never miss a beat!
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 9:23 AM
:insane: Yaics! thats unbelieveble! you're an artist dontcha
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Galaxykat28
Oh Thank-you! I've been hoping someone would create a more accurate Catwoman! Great job.

Accurate yes, but not exact. As they say, "close, but no cigar". I'm not saying it's terrible; heck I don't even know how to modify sims myself. She is missing her cowl (w/ the ears) and her hair comes out the back. That would make her purrrrrrrrr-fect. :idea:
Screenshots

You don't stop playing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop playing.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by drknght
Accurate yes, but not exact. As they say, "close, but no cigar". I'm not saying it's terrible; heck I don't even know how to modify sims myself. She is missing her cowl (w/ the ears) and her hair comes out the back. That would make her purrrrrrrrr-fect. :idea:

I'm not sure if you saw the upload date on this one, but it was created almost a year ago. I noticed you didn't join this site until Dec '05, so let me provide you with a little background. The cat tail by SaraCentner was in a group of one of the first accessories made. That said, several leaps and bounds in accessory meshes have been made since then, including Cat/Fox ears made by Atreya. So, that would explain why there is a lack of ears. The cowl mesh that you mentioned is an impossibility because that mesh has not been made, and quite possibly never will be because it would either have to be a hair mesh, or an accessory mesh, or a combination of both.

So, if it's not your "Cigar" as you say, you might want to read some of my other threads in which I mention that as a creator, I take a bit of creative license when making comic characters for the sims because there aren't meshes available to make them an exact duplicate. I've tried meshing, and I can't do it, so I have to depend on the amazingly talented people to make accessories for me. I'm not about to request this mesh for an antiquated sim such as this one.

I have made a more modern Catwoman here based on her current look. It's not a perfect match, as I said, I take creative licenses, so don't bother posting how it's not accurate, because I already know that it's not an exact duplication. But, this is the sims, not a comic book.

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 6:52 PM
Thank you so, so much for this! I've been looking for a Batman and a Catwoman for my game, and I was a little disappointed when I couldn't find her trademark purple suit. Imagine my joy when I found this! Again, thanks so much.

"Replay the part, you stole my heart, I should have known you're crazy. If all I knew was that with you I'd want someone to save me: it'd be enough, but just my luck, I fell in love, and baby, all that I wanted was you..."