Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cloud Nursery Set [Recolours]

by beemi Posted 8th Jun 2005 at 2:28 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 12:14 AM by Canoodle

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 5:24 PM
Looks great, I Love the darker blue, shows up in the game better, trying it now, thankyou much
Forum Resident
#3 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 12:07 AM
Very pretty in the game, looks great, thankyou
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rubytuesday
Very pretty in the game, looks great, thankyou

That's great! You're totally welcome.
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 6:33 PM
Really cute. Can't wait to see it in the game. Tx.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 5:43 PM
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 8:29 AM
debwilldo and AnnieBonnie - you're very welcome! Thanks for the comments.
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 10:25 PM
Aww... It looks awesome I love it (mainly because my name is Cloud) to bad I cant do zip files... Is it possible (I am new at this) to put it in a sims2 file thing?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Invader_Cloudie
Aww... It looks awesome I love it (mainly because my name is Cloud) to bad I cant do zip files... Is it possible (I am new at this) to put it in a sims2 file thing?

I definitely would except for the fact that I didn't save my files in that particular extension and I have no idea how to convert it to a .sims2package file! Sorry about that! However, if you do want the .zip file, all you have to do is download either WinZIP or WinRAR for free, extract the file to your downloads folder through My Documents->EA Games->The Sims 2->Downloads. If you don't have a Downloads folder, you can create one. I hope that helps :smash: