Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Information Technology

by MimiRose Posted 10th Jun 2005 at 4:20 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2005 at 12:58 PM by MimiRose : Updated major

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 7:40 PM
Information Technology: Everything you need to know on how to set up, run and destroy a computer < i like that
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 7:44 PM
what's this about? sorry i'm confused! ?)
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:39 PM
So funny! This will work for my husband since this is his major in college now. Sad how true some of those things are.

Thanks will test
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 5:45 AM
Very cute. 2 thumbs skyward
Instructor
#6 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:43 PM
I love the class titles, they're awesome. This coupled with the Jedi major = an entire fraternity of nerds!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:07 AM
Very cute. I've said this before, but I'm really pleased that your majors have a slight comic touch.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#8 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 10:41 PM Last edited by porkypine : 27th Feb 2006 at 10:46 PM.
very cute - Now,for the Post Doctoral degree add in :

1: The 'cup holder' is not for latte. It's for Cappuccino.
2: "Press any key to continue" does not mean the OFF button.
3: The disk goes in the drive, not between the drives' or it's alternate, "Only ONE disk in the drive at a time"
4: Hardware assembly 101 - Insert the expansion card bracket into the slot. Do not use pliers to tear it off.
5: And the, "Ooops! I let out the magic smoke and can't get it back in!"

From an IT expert held captive on a help desk. lol :haha:
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 12:56 AM
This is wonderful... and funny, too! Thank you!

I especially like the class names. My husband is an I.T. Tech and I am a Tech Writer, so we really appreciate the I.T. humor!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 9:17 PM
Thank you.