Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charmed Simmy's ( barbie/ken type )

by petalstaken Posted 12th Jun 2005 at 1:45 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 5:06 AM by petalstaken : Updating

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 8:18 PM
um did u do paige piper prue and phoebe yet? these ones are really good, but i would like paige piper and phoebe.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 8:36 PM
i am working on them in the ken and barbie type.. but have them in the anatomicly correct charmed simmys thread. you can find the link ablove.
The girls are being downed in new outfits for this thread and will be uploaded shortly.
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 9:45 AM
I'm kinda curious about those anatomically correct ones, but it says I don't have permission to visit the forum for 'em.

either way, good job on these versions!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 2:39 PM
OMG!!!! I love Ted King : ) Thanks for sharing!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 6:37 PM
I like Andy (But i think that his eyes can be smaller)
I don't like Chris and Cole.
Grams is perfect!
Wyat is cute, but who the hell is that blondie?
Leo? If that is Leo, than I don't like it at all....
Good work on some of them, keep up!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 11:31 PM
the blond is what baby wyatt will look like when he grows up. I admit i havent spent as much time on the guys as the girls and i still need to do a bit more to them too. and thanks for your oppinion.
check the link ... i fixed it.
i added the girls.. with tatt's.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 12:44 PM
No! No!
I didn't ment on wyat (baby), I mean the other one (growned up)?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 12:45 PM
Did you saw my Charmed ones?
What do you think?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 12:47 PM
Oh....
I'm blonde, so I need some time to understand...
Isn't Wyat (growned up), suppose to have long blonde-black hair and little beard, and be much, much more sexy?!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 7:22 AM
Evil wyatt yes... But i just made baby wyatt and then grew him to show what he would look like and was surprised.
when Piper cast the spell on lil wyatt how close in resemblance i thaught this sim was to the 20 yr old wyatt in later part of the 7 searies.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 2:35 PM
cole is very a like :P
he''s cute :P

can you make me a prue ?

or the dresses and faces of the episode when they go back to the past,
with the witch trials the episode where they meet melinda warren..

can you make those dresses and faces of that episode please

i love that episode 3x04
All Halliwell's eve
the picture is a little bit blurry but.. maybe ..

ive got some pictures with this
maybe they are intresting or inspiring :P

thanks in advance

-x- romy
Screenshots
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 2:38 PM
or those these were the dresses i ment but it was to large :S

-x- romy
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 10:45 PM
as soon as i see the pics i will see what i can do.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 3:24 PM
Hi, i really love your Halliwell skins! They're superb! However, i can't seem to use Grams and Mom (patty)..can you make them in non-EP form? I don't have Uni...Btw, pertaining to your anatomically-correct Halliwells, the long-haired Piper grew a rabbit's head instead of the lovely face that you have advertised..is this a bug? >.<
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 2:47 PM
can you see the photos?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 8:21 PM Last edited by petalstaken : 1st Aug 2005 at 2:39 PM.
Yes and i have saved them and sent you an im

*Edit* 2 Down
*Edit* Pheebs is done
I have finished my rendition of Piper in Eppy 6x1/2
It will take a while to complete your requests i can't promis i can do all of them... I am just not that skilled yet. But i will do what i can. Hope you like this one.
I should have started with paige she was easier.

i will have to use different hair nuthing new to make them non-uni i can work on that for you as for Piper do ou have the mesh from big bad shar? It used to be up here somewhere as well i think.

At least one of each one of the girls now can be downloaded to work with non uni owners .. omgoddess paige, All Hallows eve Pheebs, and This Piper from 6x1&2.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Charmed - Piper Halliwell 6x1.zip (4.16 MB, 111 downloads)
File Type: zip  Charmed- Paige Mathews 6x1.zip (5.27 MB, 77 downloads)
File Type: rar  Charmed Pheobe Halliwell.rar (3.34 MB, 72 downloads)
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 11:22 AM
i like the sims only the shoes i dont like ..

did you make the halloween dresses ??? take the time :P
love it

-x- romy
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 8:52 PM
Here's my two cents:

Your Piper and brunette Paige are beautiful. I don't really like the redheaded Paige, but I didn't like the style in the series, so I might be biased. Sim-Cole doesn't really look like Cole, but it's scary how similar Chris' hair is to Sim-Chris' hair...

All in all, good job! ^^
#20 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 9:08 PM
jackpot
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 4:37 AM
Well i will take that as a complament.. thanxs
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 2:41 PM
Hi!! I have a problem with Paige's outfit form 7x22. When I load it into my game she has other clothes on almost like the maternity wear. I redownloaded it several times but it doesn't work. Any ideas why? btw, your sims are great. Looking forward to the manor download! Cheers!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 4:59 AM
Ya i think i know but i do not know if i can fix it. I have tried not to use meshes for just this reason. I must have used a mesh .. This is one of my first outfits & i do not know how to mesh so this mesh is NOT mine. I do not know where i got the mesh. nor who made it as the file name is only numbers and there is no mouseover nor discription. So until i find who made the mesh and if it was ok to recolor in the first place i will have to remove this one.
After i get the house up i will re upload paige in something new.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 1:34 PM
Sorry that I'm giving you so much to do!! :-)
I really appreciate it !!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 6:02 AM
well not i am trying... i have spent the day trying to upload the house.. every time i try the game crashes. I removed all objects the game still crashed when i tried to package the house. I am at a loss.
I am headding over to help to ask them what i can do.
Page 1 of 2