Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cindy May McMonobrow

by Bink13y Posted 14th Jun 2005 at 8:59 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 2:58 AM
Very Interesting.... :stick:
"-={The Icons of White Trashdome collection }=-" LOL nice name for your collection of sims....

btw do you have something against white trash? LOL :jk:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 3:38 AM
Hello
I remember these and I still have them in my sim bin.
Your sims are some of my best favorites and after each reinstall I always put them back in.
Public Enema #2
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Onewingedangel
Very Interesting.... :stick:
"-={The Icons of White Trashdome collection }=-" LOL nice name for your collection of sims....

btw do you have something against white trash? LOL :jk:

I am whitetrash
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 5:41 PM
A little make up will clear her right up Good job!
#6 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 3:08 PM
whys her skin like that? just wondering x

'We live in two worlds... the world into which we were born, and the otherworld that was born within us. Both may be a blessing or a curse. We choose'
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 12:15 AM
Maybe she's cursed...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:38 PM
She has freckles, you nerds.

Good job, Bink!

"I may be dead, but I'm still pretty...which is more than I can say for you."---Buffy, The Vampire Slayer
#9 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 8:07 PM
ugh shes so ugly it makes my stomach hurt, lol but still really kool...
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 9:24 AM
they clearly dont understand the whole idea.. i get u perfectly and ur collection is great.. got all of em and i sure not will be making an interesting life/story with em
Instructor
#11 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 8:46 PM
Thanks Bink, right now i am trying too finish up my white trash neighborhood,so i am on the prowel for the rest of your set.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 3:27 AM
i can't stop vomiting, :jk: !
Forum Resident
#13 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 4:13 AM
i cant stop laughin it so funny and shes so scarry looking thanx for sharing!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:51 AM
OMFG IT LOOKS LIKE MY FRIEND RANDAL IN GIRL FORM! Thats creepy. The skin, the hair color, the eyes, and the eyebrow are all a match... Ugh... Creepy...
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Invader_Cloudie
OMFG IT LOOKS LIKE MY FRIEND RANDAL IN GIRL FORM! Thats creepy. The skin, the hair color, the eyes, and the eyebrow are all a match... Ugh... Creepy...

I ment that in a good way. Sorry if I made it sound like I hate your work or anything because I dont, I love it. Trust me.

THANK YOU for sharing!

God is Gir, Gir is God, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 3:25 AM
Oh, DEAR GOD! NO!!! LOL!!!

That one looks positively diseased, Bink. lol.

Hmmm... I'll DL her, but I THINK I may just give her a different skintone in MY game... purely for the well-being of my stomach ulcer, you understand. Ha ha.

Many thanks once more, Bink. Your White Trash folk are just priceless.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 3:03 AM
I have seen the depths of hell, but this makes Diablo scream in the middle of the night.
Diablo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Tortured soul in a rack:Man, poor guy...........

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 10:06 PM
*closes her eyes and says again and again "think pretty thoughts, think happy thoughts..."* :P
#19 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:10 AM
At first I thought she had chicken pox, but after reading your description I had this mental picture of a real life person and thought damn your good.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 9:56 PM
i'm gonna leve the room & we will NEVER SPEK of this aging.

Seriously.
-Grey's Anatomy