Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**7/3-Updated In Gray** JWoods Office & Gromit's Display cases in Pine&ChocolateCreme

by JessicaRitchie Posted 14th Jun 2005 at 8:13 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2005 at 9:19 PM by JessicaRitchie : added re-color

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 8:41 PM
I was already in love with the original and now even more recolors? I'm in heaven
thanks a lot!

I feel like I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe
Mesh Maestro
#3 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 2:22 AM
Very nice job Jessica... I particularly like the pine wood set.... I have to also say the gromit set looks like it was meant to go with the office set... Gromit did a fine job on that set...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 4:42 AM
Thank you for the nice compliments

Its fantastic creators like you JWoods (and gromit) that make it nice for people who can't create that make it possible for other people to show their talents in other ways, Thank you very much for your creations and allowing re-coloring of your objects.

Jessica

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 12:06 PM
Big Thanks Jessica
Never thought of using the cabinets in an office, it gives it a corporate/executive look. This is why I say 'feel free to re-coulour' what I want in my game is not to every ones taste and variety is the spice of life. Thanks to Jwoods for his contributions and tutorials which got me on the start of the learning curve. None of this would have been possible with out this caring sharing community of MTS2.

Thank You :D
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 12:28 PM
postively gorgeous =) Thank you Jessica!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 2:25 PM
Jessica, these are very nice! Thank you so much for sharing. Light woods are my favorite so I especially like the pine set.

You can find all of my creations here

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend" Robertson Davies
Forum Resident
#8 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:27 AM
TYVM Jessica for these great recolours, I love JWoods office set & also Gromits great objects, I honestly can't wait to see these in the game because they really look fantastic.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 1:55 PM
I d/l and used your pine recolors yesterday. They are awesome! Thank you!! If you have time I would love to see this set in white *please*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:47 PM
Thank you for all the nice compliments Thank you JWoods and Gromit for making it possible

Updated with 3 requested re-colors ( HChangeri hope you like the white )

Jessica

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 2:06 PM
Thank you!!!!! I can't wait to try them out!!!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 5:00 PM
Lovely...thanks!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 5:02 PM
OOOOOOOh these look TERRIFIC, very very nice, downloading prontooooooooo. Thankyou!!!
Scholar
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 4:45 PM
Woo-hoo! Just saw these....it's Christmas in July!! Thank you!
Instructor
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 6:39 PM
thank you

I <3 recolours :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 9:20 PM
Thank you everyone for the nice compliments

Updated today with a gray request.

Jessica

Sophisticated Sims
Forum Resident
#17 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:22 AM
Thank you so much for sharring the recolers are very beautiful !!! Cant wait to use them in my houses!!
Instructor
#18 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 3:26 PM
Thank you so much. I don't think I've found anything of yours that I don't like and haven't downloaded!
#19 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 4:02 PM
i hope i enjoy it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 8:01 PM
Wow, I keep finding more of your lovely furniture, I only see 4 files in here, will I get the full room of furniture and other items? I love, love your stuff, I hope you are still making things, again I would like to ask if I can display your furniture in my houses I make and my walls & floors at the www.simfansuk.com, they are a member here, LadyAngel & triciamanly, I am chilili, chi at www.simfansuk.com and would love to let them see what you created, I will give credit to you for all that you make. I do that becuase it is right, please email me at (c h i l i l i) to clarify spelling of chilili@gmail,.com please email me there, this way I will know I will get your answer