Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*GRAPHIC* zombie girl skin

by thiskittyclawz Posted 15th Jun 2005 at 4:43 PM - Updated 15th Jun 2005 at 10:06 PM by thiskittyclawz

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 10:03 PM
Wicked!I love it!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 10:03 PM Last edited by faeriegurl : 15th Jun 2005 at 10:24 PM.
omg this is awesome!!!! ~FG

Edit: btw, your site rocks.. downloaded all of your makeup!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 10:39 PM
Great job. She’s absolutely hideous. Thank you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 11:27 PM
Great job thiskittyclawz this skin is awsome
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 12:15 AM
Whoa! That looks so realistic! Great work! Btw, I'm in love with your site!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 12:17 AM
Excellent skin! Will go perfect in my horror N/H. THANKS!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 3:07 AM
I screamed when I saw the pics! lol. Amazing! I'm looking at your sight now! Great work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 3:22 AM
Ohh Wow! You did a great job on this!! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:27 AM
wow she is hardcore! like something out of a hp lovecraft story, love it, thank you so much.

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:47 AM Last edited by chaosdablkcat : 16th Jun 2005 at 6:51 AM. Reason: checked out your website
Love Her!! :lovestruc Can't wait to see what's next! And your website is the coolest(loved your eyecolors)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 12:46 PM
Awesome! Nice work. Wish I could skin good. Lol!! Looking at your site now :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 1:55 PM
Thanks everyone! I appreciate it
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 5:33 PM
I like your story! Poor Jenny!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:49 AM
looks great! :thumb:
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:54 AM
Wow...that is one scary sim! :fright: What a great job! Don't play the Sims2 alone in the dark with her running around in your neighborhood!

Wilson:"House! Why did you let your unstable patient roam the hallways?"

House:"His leash broke!"
Field Researcher
#17 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 4:33 AM
haw .
I <3 the little story following up y she looks like that!

<33
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:56 PM
That skintone is cool beans! I love it and I'm going to play that sim until she dies (again) or becomes undead and then dead again... yeah.

Your site is awesome (I had to check since everyone was talking about it) and I'll tell you what I like about it. The music, all of the custom content (my downloads folder just increased) and I totally dig your sarcasm.

*Bookmarks*

Edit: I left your front page running in the background so that I could listen to it. Do you know who composed that music?
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 5:01 AM
Thank you so much, this skin is the greatest. I will be having nightmares for months now (just finished watching Shaun of the dead, then found this!)

I love you site as well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LemonyPickle
That skintone is cool beans! I love it and I'm going to play that sim until she dies (again) or becomes undead and then dead again... yeah.

Your site is awesome (I had to check since everyone was talking about it) and I'll tell you what I like about it. The music, all of the custom content (my downloads folder just increased) and I totally dig your sarcasm.

*Bookmarks*

Edit: I left your front page running in the background so that I could listen to it. Do you know who composed that music?

Thanks for all those compliments...hang on and let me grab my needle so I can deflate my head now...*POP!* ok, back. Anywho, the music is the theme to Edward Scissorhands, by Danny Elfman. I got it from a free midi site, although I can't remember which one. I guess you would have to to a google search for 'edward scissorhand theme free midi' I think that's what I used to find it. Make sure you listen to the midi before you download it. There are some really good ones, and some that stink worse than a roadkill skunk in the middle of the August. Thanks again

What's wrong? Don't you sing dong ding dong?
Scholar
#21 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 1:21 PM
fantastic! thanks so much!
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 5:22 AM
I really like this skin... but I was wondering if there is a version with the sttches but without all the green stuff...*thinks* a cleaner version of this... I would very much appericate it. ^-^
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 6:24 AM
She's adorable, and you're website is so cute! Thank you!
<3 <3 Edward Scissorhands <3 <3
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 1:54 AM
Yikes!!! I'll bet she DOES bite-ha ha ha ha!!!! She is just too cool. Thanx so much for sharing her : )
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 10:20 AM
Thats so good, if you ever manage to make a male version as well maybe some clever clogs would be able to turn it into a replacement for the default university zombie skin so we could have really realistic ones.
Page 1 of 3