Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bright Orange & Yellow Prison Clothes

by fanseelamb Posted 16th Jun 2005 at 2:13 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2010 at 9:06 PM by fanseelamb : typo

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 5:56 AM Last edited by RattySim : 16th Jun 2005 at 6:04 AM.
Yeah!!!! I LOVE YOU! I have been looking for these ever since the game came out and these are the 1st I've come across! They are FANTASTIC! Thank you so much!!! Any chance for some women's?

If you're in hell, and are mad at someone,
where do you tell them to go?
RattySim
<:3 )~
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:51 AM
Great job! Thankyou very much for these.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 8:24 AM
I LOVE them! I have been looking for jumpsuites since... like forever. They're great, thankyouthankyouthankyou
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 12:19 PM
These are great. I have to echo Rattysim- any chance of female outfits?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:13 PM
Yup, I can try some female versions. Women need to be incarcerated too, after all. I'll post them in the female section soon.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 12:02 PM
*cackles happily* priceless-I'd never thought to do that to the exterminator suit and I've so many inmate sims too *snerk*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 11:06 PM
I've been hoping someone would do this. I have just the right lot to try these out in!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 8:03 PM
Awesome! Makes the sim prisons much more realistic! Thanks!
Scholar
#10 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 8:10 PM
Thank you so much for these I have been looking every where(even typed anything in to google that might lead me to them!) xoxo
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 8:36 AM
TY I used your woman 1s to just forgot 2 say thanx :howdy:
#12 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 12:41 AM
THANK YOU ^-^ Their really HOTT!(i know, i'm a freak, but i love the orange scrubs on my mangy prison men!) Is there any actual prisions that anyone knows of though? I'm really sucky at building my own X( Ok, well, i'll dos ome searching around, thanks again!
-Marly
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#13 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spywolf2392
THANK YOU ^-^ Their really HOTT!(i know, i'm a freak, but i love the orange scrubs on my mangy prison men!) Is there any actual prisions that anyone knows of though? I'm really sucky at building my own X( Ok, well, i'll dos ome searching around, thanks again!
-Marly

http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2Prison.htm

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 7:29 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 26th Nov 2005 at 7:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by spywolf2392
THANK YOU ^-^ Their really HOTT!(i know, i'm a freak, but i love the orange scrubs on my mangy prison men!)

:laugh: That's why I made them in the first place! Because Mulder looked so oddly hot in his little prison jumpsuit that time he was arrested.

I'm sure there are some pre-built prisons around... just do a search. Here are some metal bunk beds, which I haven't actually tried out yet *downloads 'em*
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45191

And I love this build your own cage set here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45570
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 8:44 PM
i know im reteded but how do u put a .rar file in the game????
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WhiteBoy35235
i know im reteded but how do u put a .rar file in the game????

See the Download Help & Info box near the top right of this page? It has links to all the tutorials you need - and if you still need more, try searching the help section.
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 7:28 PM
this works on Young adults too???
Field Researcher
#18 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 2:01 PM
Thanks for these.
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 6:43 AM
These are so great! I was hoping I'd find these on here, thank you so much! Any chance you could let a poor sod using a laptop with an Intel Centrino Duo processor (read: can't use bodyshop) figure out how to get other colors? I made a Mike and Joel from MST3K and they just aren't quite *right* now. ^^

If eating kittens is evil, then yes, I am evil.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 4:47 PM
Sorry pan_pingli, you'd have to recolour them yourself or get someone else to do it. You could try to use SimPE if Bodyshop won't run. Just export the texture files, recolour them in a graphics program, and re-import them. Commit & Save. But you should avoid uploading those altered files anywhere since they'd conflict with these.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 12:26 AM
Does anyone know where I could find teenager prison jumpsuits?
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 5:42 AM
Just so you know, most prisons and jails do not have jumpsuits. Do you think you could do any that look more like prison wear? Easy refrence is the movie American Me.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:04 AM
Hey, thanks for this! My roommate has been desperately wanting to create a Ghostbusters uniform, and your jumpsuit is the perfect base. Mind if we use it to recolor and post? We'll totally credit you, of course. =D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 4:37 AM
BlessedPsycho: Please read the Terms of Use on my profile page. There's also a link to it in my sig.
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 7:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
BlessedPsycho: Please read the Terms of Use on my profile page. There's also a link to it in my sig.

Oops! Totally missed that. =S Thanks for setting me straight!
Page 1 of 2