Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Samurai Sword Display *Further Update*

by Bai Mei Posted 16th Jun 2005 at 12:14 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2005 at 6:27 AM by Bai Mei : 2nd UPDATE

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 12:19 PM
very nice............thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 1:09 PM
sweeet!
Scholar
#4 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 1:26 PM
That looks pretty good. Not sure what to say other than it needs its texture, but you are doing a great job.
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 1:32 PM
Looks fantastic to me - thanks so much!
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 2:22 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you and thak you again! It's wonderful!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 3:21 PM
Gorgeous.....thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 3:35 PM
I think it looks terrific. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 4:11 PM
HOLY DAMN i've been waiting for something like this THANK YOU
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 4:17 PM
It looks wonderful! I've been looking for something like this forever. Thanks for sharing.
#11 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 4:26 PM
cool. I have a sim called samurai and he needed something like this.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 5:02 PM
Oh, thank you. I can never have enough swords. Now we need to be able to do animations, and make one useable. :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 7:31 PM
I have the Sims 2 without the University expansion pack, cause frankly I hated it and uninstalled it. So I'll download this and give it a go and let you know if it works without Uni. Thank you so much for a lovely set of swords. ^_^ Excellant work.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 7:42 PM
What a lovely mesh! I'd love to see someone retexture it.

The only thing keeping me from downloading is the fact that it counters the chimes, as I have at least one in nearly every house I make (I love those things). So, hopefully someday it will be fixed so that, that doesn't happen any longer. Still, it's an awesome mesh. I'm sad to say that I can't download.

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 11:03 PM
Wonderful! I'm sure my Japanese Uni kid will love this. He's rather adept with a katana...^_^
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 1:15 AM
wonderful work!!!! I can't thank you enough!!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 1:27 AM
Very nice, thanks so much!

Wilson:"House! Why did you let your unstable patient roam the hallways?"

House:"His leash broke!"
Forum Resident
#18 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 6:28 PM
I love this thank you very much. I will enjoy this in my chinese homes cool. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 2:21 AM
Hello,
Your object is very good but he takes the place of the original Maxis Object...
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 12:44 PM
Oh, it's so beautiful!! I love oriental weapons. More this kind of stuff, sais maby? I have sais in my own bedroom.^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Feenix
Oh, it's so beautiful!! I love oriental weapons. More this kind of stuff, sais maby? I have sais in my own bedroom.^^

Hm...sai... that would be more of a wall decoration I think. My father would hang his sai on the wakizashi of his sword set. I remember thinking the sai were for sharpening the swords. XD

What kind of display were you thinking? On the wall and crossed, or a free standing decoration? I could be able to do sai....
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bai Mei
Hm...sai... that would be more of a wall decoration I think. My father would hang his sai on the wakizashi of his sword set. I remember thinking the sai were for sharpening the swords. XD

What kind of display were you thinking? On the wall and crossed, or a free standing decoration? I could be able to do sai....

Sharpening the swords?! :argh: Oh my God.^^ Well, most people say first when they see sais "Hey! It's a Raphael's!!!" But that's ok, I like Turtles, but my favorite is Mikelangelo. Jeajea, I'm 23 old girl but who cares?^^

But back in business..

You're right, sais could be more like wall decoration. My sais are hanging above my bed, very safety.^^ I just hope that my wall neighbors don't nail that wall too hard.

And that would be great if you could make sais just like you say, on the wall and crossed. Like my own sais are.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 2:57 PM
Thank you for reworking this great object.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 7:21 AM
Great job. this is my type of thing. thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 2:42 PM
I'm downloading this because I love it. I only have The Sims 2 (no EP) so I'll play safe by not installing it. If I can install it at my current state, I'll use it then!

Good work!
Page 1 of 2