Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Padme Amidala's Senate Gown Episode II

by hritza Posted 19th Jun 2005 at 11:07 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 9:23 AM
Hello? Please post and dowload.... please?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 9:55 AM
its wonderful
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 3:39 PM
good job, and well done!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 6:39 PM
I'm so glad you are making these.The wardrobe for her character was gorgeous.Good job!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 4:23 AM
This is beautiful! Lovely, to be honest.
Thank you. :clap:
#7 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 2:44 AM
Yay Thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 2:10 AM
Wow! It's perfect. I'm not very good at making Padmes. Can't wait to see the handmaidens. The grim reaper (of all skins) would make an excellent base mesh with the hood.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 2:13 PM
i really love this! i downloaded it yesterday, and already have three sims walking around in it :P
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 8:52 AM
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your nice comments! I've had fun making these clothes, and I'm so happy that OVER 500 PEOPLE have dowloaded! Unfortunately, Kaiburr, the Grim Reaper mesh would mean the handmaidens would be floating... and I don't really want that... I think I'll just make a hood from hair- like sussifriberg did with her Red riding hood. There are actually a few good handmaidens over on the sims exchange... I have gotten some inspriation from there... umm... didn't your name used to be simoleon.... what happened?
Istar- really? I'd love to see screenshots, if you have any.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 2:18 AM
Ah, this will make a great medieval dress also... very pretty
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 4:09 PM Last edited by emimi : 2nd Aug 2005 at 5:28 PM.
Default Beautiful !!!!!
I'm not good at making clothes for SIMS !!! :weep: But your PADME'S dress is beautiful no FANTASATIC !!! :D. Keep up the good work and make more Padme's beautiful dresses !! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 5:33 PM Last edited by emimi : 3rd Aug 2005 at 2:47 PM.
Default I think I have found something for you
fOR ANOTHER TIME IT'S ME LOL OK Hritza I think that I found a hair mesh that could be good to go with this dress it's from KAVAR ! the mesh is heaven and hell (for the hair)! Go check !! (If you want)It's on modthesims2

Hope that it will help you !! :confused:

(Sorry my english is bad) :confused:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 7:43 AM
Thanks emimi! I will try the mesh out... I found another one as well, but Kavar's is better (maybe)

Ps. Your english is very good!
Scholar
#15 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 2:54 PM
wow this is stunningt! thanks so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 9:44 AM
Thanks! You're welcome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:58 AM
Hooray! 1000 dowloads! *happy dance* squee!!! Thankyou everone!!!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 4:14 AM
Was able to download the dress just fine from you... The link to the mesh just gives an error message saying that there is no post specified. Is the mesh still out there?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 8:15 AM
yes, there is. It is on Pronupsims. (by shannara)

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Check out my Padme skins!
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 7:12 AM
can you be any more specific about which mesh, there r soo many :s
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 5:31 PM
I tried to get the mesh but from the link specified but I get a message saying it can't be found. Can you tell me how I can it?