Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Maternity outfits

by priddychild Posted 20th Jun 2005 at 12:12 PM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 7:19 PM
That is great! I did not know that we could change them. What a WONDERFUL addition! I love it!Thank you for sharing these.
Are we allowed to recolor?
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 7:37 PM
I really need to get WinRAR don't I!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 7:41 PM
ok I tried it out and it isnt looking like maternity.... Fits like reg. cloths.Does it change when they get pregnant only? This is prb. a dumb question lol.
#5 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 7:48 PM
Very Cute!!Thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 9:36 PM
I've heard people say this before... But i have tried, when my sims are pregnant - goto their closet - plan outfit PJ's select the 'new maternity' clothes... But they don't wear them, they are still wearing the usual pregnancy PJ's (i also tried setting the new maternity wear before they got pregnant -as PJ's)... So far I have not heard of anyone making this work.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 10:28 PM
I really understand what Xianah said because that happened to me
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 10:29 PM
SO help please! :banghead:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mistyravynmoon
That is great! I did not know that we could change them. What a WONDERFUL addition! I love it!Thank you for sharing these.
Are we allowed to recolor?

Knock yourself out! Glad you like them.

Yes, you will need to be pregnant for these to work.

.::Priddychild::.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xianah
I've heard people say this before... But i have tried, when my sims are pregnant - goto their closet - plan outfit PJ's select the 'new maternity' clothes... But they don't wear them, they are still wearing the usual pregnancy PJ's (i also tried setting the new maternity wear before they got pregnant -as PJ's)... So far I have not heard of anyone making this work.

Ok. Let me try to help you all. After downloading, Create a sim (or go buy clothes) and choose the new outfits listed under PJ's, swim, everyday, or undies, and then start game play. Get pregnant. Then go to dresser or wardrobe click on plan outfit, choose the outfit you want, then click change into. Your sim SHOULD change. If not I don't know what else to do. Sorry.

Scholar
#11 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 10:48 PM
These outifts look very pretty, thanks for sharing them.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 3:43 AM
Here's how I change my sims clothes when they're pregnant. Before your sim starts to show, select a full outfit from your sims dresser(not a seperate top and bottom or it won't work). Then as soon as they're showing and in the default maternity wear, open the cheat box by holding control, shift + c, and type in "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true", then hold shift while clicking on your sim. Click on spawn, then Tom's Clothing Tester. A clothing rack will then appear. Click on it and select "force redress" and your sim will change into whatever outfit they had on last, which will be the one you chose before changing to maternity wear. When they get bigger, they will change back into the Maxis maternity wear, so keep the clothing rack, then the next time, all you'll have to do is click on it again and choose force redress again.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 6:40 PM
i like it and dont worry about what every one else says
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 6:43 PM
how did you do this?
Forum Resident
#15 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kool4ya91
how did you do this?

Do what?
Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 9:01 PM
they don't work, it's to bad. You have to have a hack for this to work.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 9:21 PM
You don't need a hack for it to work. Just a cheat code, and as long as you keep the clothing rack in your house after turning the cheat off, you won't need to use it more than once per house. Just keep clicking on the clothing rack and selecting "force redress." Unless you have a hack, the way I described above is the only way to change from the default Maxis maternity clothes. Sorry, but some of you were misinformed...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 5:46 PM
Default How to wear maternity clothes ~VIDEO~
I made a silly instructional video to explain "How to wear Maternity Clothes". Seriously NO HACKS OR CHEATS NEEDED! Click on link below to download the video.

http://www.hollywoodsims.com/movies...clothes 101.wmv

Field Researcher
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 7:01 PM
well I have your two outfits and had a sims that was pregent twice and your outfits did not work. Your instructions are clear and are not that difficult to understand, the problem is they just don't work without a hack or a cheat.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 12:37 AM
The maternity clothes look great! Unlike those ugly maxis default ones Thankyou!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 8:28 PM
Thanks. Works like a charm.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 1:36 AM
Do you have this in Zip? sorry i dont .rar
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mgmc0905
Do you have this in Zip? sorry i dont .rar

I only submit them as rar, I would seriously recommend that you download a free version of winrar. It also will work with zip files. Plus you get the option of extracting files straight into your downloads file, instead of deleting files, moving files, etc.

Link provided takes you to the WinRAR download (click on WinRAR 3.50 beta 5) and there you go! I promise you will love rar over zip!

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 6:13 AM
Unless you have a hack, I think the only way to change your Maternity PJ, Swimwear, or Undies clothes is by using the "Thinking Cap" trick. Once you Sim becomes pregnant, you can still plan their PJS, Undies, and Swimwear, but they don't change into them.
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 1:55 AM
All you have to do is:
1.)Go into Bodyshop and click Create Parts
2.)Click Create Clothes
3.)Find the clothes you want to use
4.)Click the Export button
5.)Follow the on-screen directions
6.)Click on the pajamas button
7.)Continue with the on-screen directions
8.)In the game either in CAS or at a community lot buy the pajamas
9.)Once the sim starts to show you click on the dresser and select Change Into Pajamas and the sim will change

That works for me in my game and my sims no longer have to wear the ungle Maxis maternity clothes.
Page 1 of 2