Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of 2 Maternity outfits

by priddychild Posted 22nd Jun 2005 at 4:44 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 12:09 AM
Thanks for sharing your creations! Now, my pregnant sims will be able to wear pretty clothes instead of those dreadful maxis maternity outfits. Yippee!
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 1:31 AM
thanks for these new outfits. i plan on making recolors of these and i'm curious if they will work the same if i categorize them under everyday clothing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chinita
thanks for these new outfits. i plan on making recolors of these and i'm curious if they will work the same if i categorize them under everyday clothing.

You can't wear them as formal or everyday because while your prego those two options disappear from the wardrobe. Sorry.

.::Priddychild::.
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 9:09 AM
These outfits look great, thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 6:19 PM
thanks, priddychild. i made some recolors of this mesh and wanted to share them with everyone, but i've never uploaded anything on here. some help, please?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chinita
thanks, priddychild. i made some recolors of this mesh and wanted to share them with everyone, but i've never uploaded anything on here. some help, please?

You have to do this:

1) Go to Ea games, The Sims 2, Saved Sims, LOCATE your RECOLOR, right click, if you have winzip, zip file. If you have winrar: right click and add to *Recolor_6365846.rar*

Once you have zipped/compressed your file you then need to come back to Downloads/Clothing/female/adult..........START new THREAD. Type in title and description, then scroll down and click on Manage Attachments. A pop up with 4 browse buttons comes up and you need to locate your zipped/compressed file (.zip or .rar ONLY) and then add some pictures and click upload, add more pictures by clicking on manage attachments again. then you preview your post, and submit. Someone then approves the upload, and you get a PM telling you that your clothing has been approved.

Hope this helps!

Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 6:37 AM
Priddychild I Have a request could you make teen maternity close for everthing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alex19909
Priddychild I Have a request could you make teen maternity close for everthing

Correct me if I am wrong, but pregnant teens dont have a belly right? At least that's what I hear, I have never tried to get a teen prego. So if someone tells me that a teens belly will show when she is pregnant, then sure I would be glad to make some. But I don't want to waste time until I know for sure.

#10 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 5:04 PM
There is a hack by jase439 where there is belly and one pair of maternityclothes. Cant you try to make new clothes out from that?
Please!

Great work by the way.
#11 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 4:55 AM
I really like your maternity clothing, but I can't find out how to download it onto my Sims2....If you could help, that'd be great.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BeautiBabe12
I really like your maternity clothing, but I can't find out how to download it onto my Sims2....If you could help, that'd be great.

You extract the downloads, and place 'em in your downloads folder
------------------------------------------------------------------
Love the outfits!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 1:15 AM
I downloaded all of your maternity outfits (and many others) a looooong time ago. They do not show up in my clothing selection when I try to buy PJ's or undies. Why do you suppose that is? Are these compatible with any of the EP's? I've had some luck with the 'boolprop' cheat and getting regular ONE PIECE formal items to work for maternity, but not everything (one piece) works that way.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:38 AM
Thank you so much for the maternity clothes, I look forward to updateing my poor pregnant sims... The clothes look beautiful, can't wait to see them in the game...
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 8:55 PM
Teen Pregnancy clothes
Quote: Originally posted by priddychild
Correct me if I am wrong, but pregnant teens dont have a belly right? At least that's what I hear, I have never tried to get a teen prego. So if someone tells me that a teens belly will show when she is pregnant, then sure I would be glad to make some. But I don't want to waste time until I know for sure.

Yeah they do, depends on the clothes.
Or at least they do in my game.