Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tomy Clothing for Adult Female

by JWoods Posted 24th Jun 2005 at 4:14 AM

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 10:20 AM
Im first , im First
I like the T-Shirt and the Bikini, great work, thx
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 2:04 PM
Thank you so much. I like them all.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 10:11 PM
I am a big lover of Tommy clothes in real life, so I am tickled to now have some for my sims. You wouldn't by any chance consider doing some with the blue and yellows would you? maybe just a shirt or two? *wink* (I am so far behind on Simming, that I just got Sims 2 for Christmas this year, if that tells you how far behind, so I am just learning about rar files, installation, all the changes, etc and would just love you even more for yellows and blues. *grin*) but I do understand your work and talents are way above clothing.

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)