Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sleep / Eye Mask Mesh for Teens, Young Adults, Adults, and Elder Females

by Innis Posted 24th Jun 2005 at 5:10 AM - Updated 12th May 2010 at 10:38 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 5:19 AM
That is just so nice. Thank-you so much Innis. I would love to download but at the time I have a virus on my comp but still I will be back for this
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 5:20 AM
Cool. Awsome thing.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 5:28 AM
Great! Can't wait to use this in some furture story..wooopee =D
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 7:01 AM
Woah, super awesome! Great job! =]
Scholar
#6 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 7:04 AM
Oh. This is great! thank you. Here's an Idea. Why not make it on their heads, like when they walk about, they have it ready to pull it down for bed?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 7:57 AM
LOL... you are so funny.... ha ha ha ...curlers, eyemask... just need the cold cream mask and we are set!!.. thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 8:17 AM
This is awesome Innis! I love it...keep making stuff for the beauty theme, we all know that sim ladies...and guys need to maintain their beauty! Thanks so much, I am addicted to your creations. =]
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 9:42 AM
very cool!
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 11:27 AM
Perfect for the end of a very bussy day I like it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mira11298
What do you mean it works while their sleeping??

I mean it works while they sleep as opposed to disappearing as normal accessories/glasses do. Look at the third picture
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 12:53 PM Last edited by Innis : 24th Jun 2005 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Correction
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
Oh. This is great! thank you. Here's an Idea. Why not make it on their heads, like when they walk about, they have it ready to pull it down for bed?

Good idea! I'll look into doing it. I wish there was a way that when you went into sleep/nap mode that it would automatically come down to cover their eyes. That would be perfect. This way you have to change appearance twice but at least it gives it some practical use when they are not sleeping. To do the over the head thing I would need to complete the "strap" on it so it looks more real. I didn't complete the strap on this one because I wanted it to disappear into the curlers mesh. However, I have an idea that will work for both and I'll try and fix it tonight. I can bend the "strap" into the head so it looks like it disappears into any hair mesh. I'll do that tonight and post an updated version of this mesh as well as a new one with the mask on the forehead.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 12:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TLMeyn
LOL... you are so funny.... ha ha ha ...curlers, eyemask... just need the cold cream mask and we are set!!.. thanks

HA! Good idea too! Check back tonight in the makeup section!

NOTE: Please excuse my mulitple messages instead of just one the computer I am using right now has the copy and paste function disabled.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 3:44 PM
How neat! Thank you!
Scholar
#15 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Innis
Good idea! I'll look into doing it. I wish there was a way that when you went into sleep/nap mode that it would automatically come down to cover their eyes. That would be perfect. This way you have to change appearance twice but at least it gives it some practical use when they are not sleeping. To do the over the head thing I would need to complete the "strap" on it so it looks more real. I didn't complete the strap on this one because I wanted it to disappear into the curlers mesh. However, I have an idea that will work for both and I'll try and fix it tonight. I can bend the "strap" into the head so it looks like it disappears into any hair mesh. I'll do that tonight and post an updated version of this mesh as well as a new one with the mask on the forehead.

It was a good idea with this mask ^.^ Well, you never know, you can try animation or see if you can find anyone that can make the Sleep wear disappear when waking it up. Everything is always being tested ^.^ Hehe. Your ideas are pretty good and here, I'm amazed. Good luck on it and I'll check later tonight for your updates :P

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 6:03 PM
They look great Innis. I can't wait to test them out and will let you know how they work. You'll have to open your own Sim beauty salon soon with all this great work!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 10:15 PM
Lol, now my sims can "sleep walk" very awesome! I also love the curlers. I'll download as soon as I get home!
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 5:10 AM
LMAO!!! Wow! That's really cool!
Scholar
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:26 PM
very cool, thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 12:47 PM
Does the eye mask need uni since its got young adult version in it?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 8:46 AM
What a cool idea, Innis. Thanx
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 2:18 PM
This is hott <3
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th May 2006 at 2:20 AM
Default Thanks!
Now my sims can sleep!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 5:24 PM
Very realistic, thanks! And I love your avatar!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Theorist
#25 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 8:23 AM
frekaing awesome!!