Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Queer As Folk: 9 Main Characters

by fanseelamb Posted 24th Jun 2005 at 9:00 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2012 at 5:22 AM by fanseelamb : fixing keywords

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 2:53 AM
I love this show,I'm going to miss it!
Last season.

Thank you! :D

"S"
V^^^^V
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 4:50 AM
Wow! These Guys Look Great! Any possibilities of getting the rest of the gang--Ted (Scott Lowell), Emmet (Peter Paige), Michael (Hal Sparks), Linsey (Thea Gill), Melanie (Michelle Clunie)? I think that covers the main characters. I know they took a lot of work. I'd also like to see Hunter and maybe Debbie's Carl. (I can't remember their actor's names.)

Thanks again your guys look great. Now If I can just get the neighborhood constructed. I've found Brian's loft (if I can get the $$$ to subscribe to the Sim's Resource, LOL.) Now I just need Babylon, Woodys, the Diner and a few other places to make the neighborhood complete.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 5:15 AM
I second the call for Michael and Melanie! I don't care if Brian is gay on the show, he's gonna marry my me sim and make some adorable little ones before he runs off with another man! :laugh:
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 5:19 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 25th Jun 2005 at 5:23 AM.
Thanks! Yeah, I definitely want to add the rest of the gang as soon as they're presentable. And more clothes too... mostly Brian clothes since he's my fave. Maybe I'll try to make some of those locations when Nightlife comes out. I recently made a pretty decent loft, but it uses too much custom content to upload. It's a pretty simple residence to make though, you should try making one for yourself!

Quote:
I don't care if Brian is gay on the show, he's gonna marry my me sim and make some adorable little ones before he runs off with another man!

Excellent idea. :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 5:29 AM
Brian is so hot..I love him.. Good job on the skins. :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 10:13 PM
I was planning on making the QAF Characters for myself... I had a neighborhood of them in my Sims 1.

If you don't put the rest up, I'll have to make them, but good job on these one's. I think your Brian is the best, although you did say he was your fave so I could see you spending more time on him so that he's perfect!

Thanx

Also... funny thing, I've downloaded your other items before (workout clothes and suits) and I didn't even clue in to the fact that your Avatar was Rage! lol

Huge fan of QAF will miss it muchly! :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 10:55 PM
LOL, yeah that's Rage! Thanks for the kind words, belaraneil (and everyone!) Brian is actually the one I'm least pleased with at the moment. Somehow he looks scary in Body Shop, but I think he looks better in game. Oh well.

BTW, if you take a close look at those workout clothes you might notice a few of them are... Brian's workout clothes.
Scholar
#9 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 11:24 PM
They look awesome, thank you for creating and sharing them.
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 2:20 AM
Definitely my favorite TV show. I like Deb's outfit a lot. I made a Sim that looks like Harris Allan. I didn't realize it until after I made him, though. ha He is definitely a cute one.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 11:57 AM
Wooooooowwwwwww
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 1:41 PM
wow! those are awesome!!! :jaw: i love QAF and those are just...wow.lol. love the brian one :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 10:37 PM
Thanks!! I love QAF too. Um, obviously.

I just added more of the gang, so hopefully they'll be approved soon for folks to download.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 7:35 AM
for those of you without the expansion pack like me, Clean Installer is able to install the characters so you too can have them in your game! yay!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 10:34 PM
Thank you, gapfashionprep! That's good to know.

And I dig your icon. :D
#16 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 11:02 PM
Cool! Those are amazing. I'm going to miss the gang. Rest in peace queer as folk.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 8:26 PM
who is the one with the blue t-shirt the name please
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 10:26 PM
question: now that we have the new muscle super hero mesh from marvine, is there any chance we get the outfit for rage on the mesh?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 11:48 PM
dude: The guy in the blue t-shirt is Michael. That's Captain Astro on his shirt, BTW... his favourite comic book character.

gapfashionprep: Umm, I dunno. Rage isn't supposed to be your standard superhero steroid case, remember? The superhero mesh looks fantastic, but I think it's a bit too muscular for Rage. Maybe one of the smaller "athletic guy" meshes would be more appropriate. I haven't actually installed any of these body meshes yet though. Maybe I'll check them out and consider updating Rage (and Zephyr!)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 11:53 PM
where can I find some of the places from qaf to download besides tsr? anyone know?
#21 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 8:11 PM
Is it just me or is Ted missing?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 9:37 PM
Hehe, yeah it's not you. Ted is missing. I love Ted, he's just really hard to sim! I have made a ...somewhat passable... Ted since posting this thread, though. He's available on My Sim Page along with all my other QAF Sims (including Blake, Ian, and Hunter.)
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 12:14 AM
mmmm.... Hal Sparks
Cult Leader
#24 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 1:18 AM
I love Teddy. Your Emmet sim makes me laugh, remembering the episode he wore the tit shirt (as I call it). He's a riot, I love him the most.
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:53 AM
Ohhh, excellent! I spent ages on my Brian and he only turned out half as good as yours. Oh my gosh, Rage and Zephyr! *Hearts them* I don't care if they're a totally random addition I must add them into my neighbourhood somewhere. I totally agree on Teddy... he's a real pain to get right. Anywho, thanks again. You must be getting sick of hearing that from me by now. *Dashes off to download your Rita Montgomery to kill off in an 'unfortunate accident'* Bwhaha!
Page 1 of 3