Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pale skin scar-tattoo

by avund Posted 25th Jun 2005 at 1:10 AM - Updated 25th Jun 2005 at 11:50 AM by avund

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 3:22 AM
hey tx alot ! i juz need a pic but im downloadin
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 10:04 AM
Stunning, beautiful, amazing, gorgeous
I love you.
Thankyou
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 10:01 PM
Quite stunning, thanks so much for sharing!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 12:02 AM
thats pretty awesome im downloading them right now thanks for making these!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 3:56 AM
Ahhh.. I would like it verymuch if you could... put it in a zip file? I do not know how to extract .rar ...I know, I'm pitiful
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 3:03 PM
wow, the tat on the girls shoulder is the same one my best friend has .... vooja day there! great job!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 2:15 AM
OH! I love scars and goths. This skin is wonderful.
Looking closely I can tell you spent some time on the scars. Some scar skins are just lines drawn lightly.
These kind of characters add so much to our game.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 6:01 PM
How wonderful! I love the two scars on the male back, as if angel were removed. I'm obsessed with angel wings, angels and fallen angels. Anything winged, really.

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:49 AM
wow, I love all pale skins, but I like yours better than the others, your has creativity and its more than just plain, its great thanks!keep doing you crap or I will make butthead kick you in the neds, that you may or may not have
Banned
#11 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:38 AM
Interesting skins, downloading.. I have a few questions though.. Do the weird ears come with the skin as well?.. I like the scaring.. I wish there were a few more skins that were like that.. Instead of perfect skins..
Forum Resident
#12 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:19 PM
Nice skin Avund.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 2:09 AM
Hot stuff! You think maby you could make some sars that look realistic? It would go really well with my warriors.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:57 AM
Bondage: No, I'm sorry but those ears dont come with the skin. you will have to download them here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=62686
and then recolour them to the skintone you want for them.
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 1:07 AM
hey avund is your avatar your real picture? if thats so your hot, you make rreally good skins too
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frostbite022
hey avund is your avatar your real picture? if thats so your hot, you make rreally good skins too

Hehe, yeah, thats me on my avatar, thank you ^_^
And I'm glad you enjoy my work here too :D

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 2:57 AM
Hey, your skins are so cool! /\_/\
( 0 0 )
-
Well I admire your work so much, I'd like to ask you how well do you think my skin is?[IMG]C:/documents and settings/ea games/the sims 2/saved sims/skins_tatoos[/IMG]
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 2:57 AM
oops i guess nothing came up
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:43 PM
Lovely skin, I thank you!

I'm not crazy, I'm just big boned!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 4:00 AM
I WANT THIS! I LOVE IT! Thank you so, so, so much! *downloading downloading downloading* God I hate this stupid dial-up grrr, everything takes forever HAHA. But this skin is definitely worth it. Awesome, awesome, awesome! ^_^ Why I'm I saying everything thrice? lmao

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Forum Resident
#21 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 9:18 PM
This looks fantastic! I love the scars...I'm one of those mean-to-her-characters people, and I think the scars look great.
One complaint, though; I dislike the pierceings on the female's chest. That was a little uncalled for if you ask me. but other than that, great work!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Instructor
#22 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 5:45 PM
nice. as always
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 8:37 PM
This is soooo cool!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 10:32 AM
now i can make vampires thanks

i have the skill of a lion!!!!!!