Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KISS make-up, by request

by SixStringSlim Posted 25th Jun 2005 at 1:37 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2005 at 12:10 AM by SixStringSlim : Updated with outfits

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 2:29 AM
now my sims in Detroit rock city can rock and roll all night and party every day
"smile"
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 2:31 AM
Wow! Nice! I'm gonna use this right now!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 3:01 AM
Super job.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 3:13 AM
Look Great! Don't forget the Vinnie Vincent makeup if you do Eric Carr's. Vinnie had the Anhk motif.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 4:23 AM
WOOT WOOT!!!!! Thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 4:27 AM
Very cool, great job with the makeup and the likeness. Thanks
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 6:14 AM
Completely amazing likness. Sadly, since they're not the full Sims, you've placed the masks in the wrong place. Hopefully someday we'll see an entire Sim of each one. I'd definitely be putting that in my game. :P

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 8:35 AM
Very nice makeup,good job.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 8:42 AM
It's very cool, and of course, you Peter Criss was the choice to make, you can always add the oters later if you like.. The makes ar AMAZING, but you did sucha great job on the faces that you really should upload them as full sims... even if you just put them in the long black coats and let someone else fuss with th costumes. That way we could get your amazing character traits too check out this mesh

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=59041 it's thigh high platforms for men... Not as high heels as the KISS boots, but it might work?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 11:29 AM
Wow! The likeness is great, definetely downloading, when my comptuer decied to work!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 12:21 AM
awes0me! looks good.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 10:38 AM
omigod! shee shee shee shee!!!!!!!!!! thankyou!!!!!!! i don't know if this is in response my rather wordy request, but day-umm! it sure was well timed! thankyou thankyou thankyou! a thousand times, thankyou! i want to have your baby!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 3:22 PM Last edited by SixStringSlim : 28th Jun 2005 at 2:27 AM.
Yes, I believe it was your request that prompted me to do them. They wer'nt that hard, the hardest one was actually the one that looks the easiest. Starchild. You'd think I just had to draw a star. Not that simple. I had to draw it off centered and odd shaped to get the BMP to wrap around the mesh right. Keep in mind All I have to work with is a mouse.
Here's some tips, and short tut on how I made the masks. I used a regular face, made 2 copies of it. Colored one solid white then one solid black. Then I drew some "mats" to place over the images. Filled in the black section of the mat with the dark face and white on white. It looks better than just drawing a black shape ofer the face.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 8:23 PM
Wow a thousand times =c)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 8:59 PM
You brought back memories of my teens....Thanks for the awesome masks!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 1:47 AM
I experimented with the platform boots mesh. There is no UV map for it so tring to get the boots was a little "Trial and error" This is not a KISS outfit, it's a tester skin from my own little mind that I drew up:

I don't know if I will use this mesh, but I'll work on some skins and upload my versions (With faces already shaped under the masks) of the characters. I was thnking of making more "Gothic" type outfits (This ain't the 70's any more) And I have a special skin for The Fox in mind.
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 1:46 AM
thanks! i love it
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 2:30 AM
these are too much fun to pass up! thanks so much!
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 6:12 PM
ok thats just freakin awesome

"Oh, look, a chicken........"
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 6:58 PM
OOh! Awesome! I like it!
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 11:49 PM
I always have Gene in my game!! Dont'cha just gotta have Gene so he can 'be with' all the female Sims just like he says he has in real life? In my Pleasantville, celeb sims live alongside regular sims and they like to wreak havoc. Plus wouldn't you like to have like Pam Anderson and Gene babies? Or whoever. : ) Thanks for making them for Sims2!! Excellent job on them, from someone who knew the Dynasty era all too well.
Mamakin
Field Researcher
#23 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 3:06 AM Last edited by freoninferno : 1st Jul 2005 at 3:36 AM.
sixstringslim.... wooot wooot wooot!!!!! such mega-fine work you mad genius you! impressed is not the word i have for myself over this.... thankyou!

actually, the outfit you are testing with the Peter figure is a lot like the superhero outfits found in the current comic series & on the action figures Todd McFarlane makes, so i think this is a super look for KISS sims!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 4:10 PM
Amazing Slim....just amazing....:jaw:

Nebulosa
"trying to keep the green mist as far away as possible from my nose"
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 9:38 AM
Fantastic job! Thanks for sharing
Page 1 of 3