Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Graypale Devil tattooed skin

by avund Posted 25th Jun 2005 at 10:06 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 2:00 PM
Yay, first post!!! This is simply stunning, thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing!!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 3:02 PM
finally! tats with anatomically correct skins! ( i for one will always opt for anatomically correct over a tat if forced to chose --- and i have--- but now i don't have to!) YIPPEEEE!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 12:01 AM
Great Skin, and awesome tatto's.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 12:13 AM
cool can we have it in taned skin
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nuttytartjan
cool can we have it in taned skin

No, I'm afraid you cant. I made these skins because there are so few really pale skins out there. I'm one of those few who can't get a tan even if i tried (which i don't anymore) and the sims with this tattoo will remain pale if you dont give it a recolour yourself, for your game only.
No offence.

/Avund

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Forum Resident
#7 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:21 AM
I already have a tan but I'm getting pale and I can sit in the sun forever but never get darker.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 2:03 AM
This is cool. My goth charactors can now be created more easily thanks to you!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 4:31 AM Last edited by wiccadwitch : 12th Jul 2005 at 4:36 AM.
If I may ask where did you get that wonderful hair that the girl in the pics has? Oh yeah and great skin I love it. I myself am pale and don't tan even when I tried(last time I actively laid out tanning I was 13). I like seeing nice pale tones that are anatomically correct. Keep it up!
Heck it isn't just the hair I like those boxers and her undies...all I ask for is a link!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 10:14 PM
I am loving that female's hair where did you get it can you post a link plz?
The Tat's totally rock!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:50 AM
I'm sorry wiccadwitch and damiliche. I have no clue where i got that hair, for the moment. I'll take a look into it as soon as posible. Ofcourse i want my fellow simmers to have all the best ^_^
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 3:07 AM
avund -that would be so cool of you : )
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 6:50 PM
The skin is awesome. Thank you so much for uploading it. You are very talented.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 2:02 AM
Thanks for this great 5 star Skin I have Evil plans for it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 11:50 PM
Nice work avund, i love how drak it is.....i look fored to seeing more of you....Oh and your work

p.s ROCK IN HATE
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 6:51 AM
I LOVE all your work - it's very urbanesque, street, industrial and uber-cool! I'm not goth but I dig the stylez and so do my sims - so different and unusual. Hey - thanks big time, it's creators like you that make the game so cool to play.
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:13 PM
Years ago now I was using one of your skins similar to this one but I believe the design on the back was dragon-like and the chest tattoo also showed for the male?

I have searched for that one but was unable to find it anywhere.
If you still have all your old skins may I ask if it is possible for you to upload them here or to point me in their direction if they are already uploaded but on a different site.

Love your skins (I just cannot find them anymore )