Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of 4 Maternity outfits LAST! For now!

by priddychild Posted 27th Jun 2005 at 10:43 AM

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 10:51 PM
Aww....They Are Just Too Cute!!! Good Work, Downloading Now!!! I Can't Wait To Put My Preggie Simmies In The Outfits!!! Thanks! x]
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 1:29 AM
CUTE!! downloading now
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 3:46 AM
Thank you, I am so tired of the same old same old thing!!! I hope you're like me though, I say I am not going to do more for a while and then there's nothing on teli or I get bored and make more stuff. I hope you do too. These are very nice!!!
:flamer:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foreverjadon
Thank you, I am so tired of the same old same old thing!!! I hope you're like me though, I say I am not going to do more for a while and then there's nothing on teli or I get bored and make more stuff. I hope you do too. These are very nice!!!
:flamer:

Yeah, your right lol, I do have others lined up, I just gotta get other stuff done first. I will work on some more within the next couple of weeks.
Thanks!

.::Priddychild::.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 6:56 AM
Thank you, these are gorgeous
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 5:48 PM
Bonjour, je parle francais, j'ai télécharger les habits de la feme enceinte, j'ai ait ce qui est écrit mais ça ne marche pas dans mon jeu :'-(
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 11:34 PM
So priddychild u do have to use a cheat! Not to be mean but you lied to us and said we diddn't need one!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beauty22
So priddychild u do have to use a cheat! Not to be mean but you lied to us and said we diddn't need one!

Yes, and no.

I didn't lie to you guys on purpose. To wear them as EVERYDAY you will need to use a cheat.

To wear them as pj's or undies you don't.

No one is perfect and I hope you can forgive me. :/

.::Priddychild::.
#10 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 5:45 AM Last edited by lamba99 : 29th Jun 2005 at 8:29 AM.
Default Toms Clothing Tester warning
Hi you might all want to know that using this cheat may have deleterious side-effects to a sims career continunity, if one uses Tom's Clothing Tester.

Please check Sims Host page here for details.

I did find this error, but my sim is moving out soon (she's hoping to marry the rich sim who is the father) which will hopefully fix her career woes.

Some things I might try which have been suggested in other places are wintermuteai's dresser and the Red Burgular alarm which is a Content Outfit and Appearnce (COA) changer from DMA Sims, which comes with the Worker NPC sims download. Combine that with JM's latest Clothing Tool

This seems to work without bugs (and I have a lot of mods installed) and uses your clothes fine.

Here's a thread elsewhere which discusses the problems had trying to get sims to wear something different when they're pregnant.

Some one is just going to have to come up with a mod/object that will do this cleanly to the default Maternity clothes. Just because their Maxis cheats doesn't mean they'll work. In fact they're probably only there to test the game and many weren't meant to be used when playing an on-going sim-life.

Given this particular want for custom pregnancy has been around for quite a while, and the nature of the change (it's a default random outfit choosen by the game).

I'm thinking of reverting to custom pregnancy meshes (but doubt if they'll replace the default maternity one unless some SimPE editing is done) which at least will give the look of being pregnant, rather than something that, all credit to the creators, is looking none too stable :-(
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 7:16 AM
Désolé, je ne comprends pas
I don't understand
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 7:18 AM
Please speack english, please
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 11:43 AM
Please speack French (not englisch)
Please
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 11:44 AM
Please speack French (not english)
Please
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by priddychild
Yes, and no.

I didn't lie to you guys on purpose. To wear them as EVERYDAY you will need to use a cheat.

To wear them as pj's or undies you don't.

No one is perfect and I hope you can forgive me. :/

Yes i will forgive ya! No worrys!

Strangers Are Just Friends waiting to happen =]
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 10:39 AM
Please :'(
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:40 PM
woohoo!! awesome outfits!! :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 8:14 AM
I've also found that putting on the fast learner helmet (now what is that thing called) will force a pregnant sim into the swim/pj/undie outfit that you chose even if your sim is wearing icky white maxis undies, etc. Thanks again for making all my pregnant sims happy, not to mention me.
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:05 PM
This is really impressive! I hope it works, if so then your a genious haha! Thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 12:36 AM Last edited by GoldenBuffy22 : 5th Jul 2005 at 12:37 AM. Reason: forgot to add link.
Diabolo-x, obtenir un traducteur libre pour aider vous comprend bien.
http://ets.freetranslation.com/
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 9:20 AM
The boolprop cheat is not working for me :weep:
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 5:46 PM
the chet dusnot work it says thers a erer
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 5:49 PM
hi the chet nusnot work it says ther is a erro cude you e-mill me back so i no wot to do pleeys at [email protected] pleeys
Field Researcher
#24 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:58 AM
Oh.. my.. god... Stupid people ^ really do exsist. :screwy: I figured out the cheat.. you forgot to mention you needed to hold shift while clicking the sim.. Anyhow, nifty trick. I made an outfit of my own. Yippee. Also just a note.. I believe that you do indeed need a hack installed for these to work the first way, without the boolprop cheat. You cannot dress a sim in regular pj's or undies, unless you have a hack to do so, or have the nudist hack installed.

Remember... He who laughs last, didn't get the joke..
Scholar
#25 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 7:56 AM
These outfits look great, thank you for sharing them.
Page 1 of 3