Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Completed Career: Equestrian Career

by gk4495 Posted 29th Jun 2005 at 1:17 AM - Updated 10th Oct 2005 at 6:39 PM by gk4495 : Add Zip File

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 1:22 AM Last edited by luvsmyjrs : 29th Jun 2005 at 1:24 AM.
oooohh...always wanted to be an equesterian myself...this will be great for some of my animal loving sims...I'll be glad to test it for you...thanks so much :howdy:

btw-I do have University..so I'll let you know how it works
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:48 AM
I too have Uni and will test this for you. Great career by the way.
#4 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 2:43 PM
Thanks so much for making this career, I myself lease a horse, so I look forward for testing this for you on University.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 7:37 PM
i don't even know what that is so i will look in the dictionary then download
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 5:00 AM
thanks!! i have five horses myself (dressage rider).. so i am quite thankful for this
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 1:16 AM
Yay...more horse stuff for my sims!!! Life is always better with horses. Been riding for 12 years!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 6:34 PM
i love horses!!! hope it works! ive been riding for 4 years
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 8:37 PM
i adore horses, and so do my sims! I have a neighborhood named the corral.. alot of my sims are dressed as cowboys/cowgirls. I think this job will make the game even better. BTW Does ne one know where I can download a horse that your sims can feed and ride etc.? that would rock!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 2:11 AM
Cool!
I love horses and i think that making a job 4 equestrian is a great idea. :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 6:12 AM
Sweet, thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 7:55 PM
Since I love horses, this is a great career. I was just wondering if you could maybe put it in zip. form? Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 7:56 PM
No need. (:

Equestrian: Of or relating to horseback riding or horseback riders.
#14 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 7:00 PM
*pokes head in* YAYERS! *pounces on* I love you, I love you, I love you.... I just now joined and have been wanting more horse related stuff in the sims *pouts* - I've been riding for 8-years now [I'm 14] I own two horses of my own, so the more horse stuff I can get for sims the happier a person I am!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 3:07 PM
I love this career. It seems to be working very well. Thanks for this one.

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 3:50 PM
Great! Thank you!

... would anyone know if it is potentially possible to get a sim to ride a horse? that would be amazing!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:38 PM
It didnt work when I tried to download it :Puppy: How do you make custom careers, objects and objects colour please tell me and its a great career :gidea:
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by .::.maddy.::.
It didnt work when I tried to download it :Puppy: How do you make custom careers, objects and objects colour please tell me and its a great career :gidea:

Use SimsPE is the simple answer. Some good tutorials can be found in the create section. As for the career not working... have you put it in the downloads folder?
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 8:04 AM
[COLOR=Navy]Yeah I put it in the downloads folder and extracted it but iup with that file you said it would :weep: [/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 12:41 PM
This sounds like a wonderful addition ! I find the careers getting a little predictable and boring. I DO have university though, and just wondered whether anyone had tested this ok with uni? I will download and let you know
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 5:58 PM
How lovely! I love horses (have one myself :P). Thanks so much!

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
#22 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 11:11 PM
wow - a dream ocme true for my and my sims! thanks ever so much!
#23 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 8:05 PM
THANK YOU so much for this career! I've been riding for at least five years now, I don't know why I didn't think of this idea myself. Great idea! :D
#24 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 7:17 PM
THANKS!!! I'm a rider also (my whole life) Its great my sims can now experience that joy =)
#25 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 7:48 PM
wow thanks so much! Im going to try it out lata cause i have to go take care of my horse! This has made my day! ive been riding for about 2 years but i learn quickly some im in a class with other people that are at the same level as me which is workin on canterin
Page 1 of 2