Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Akulas's Glasses and Shades collection 02

by akulas-psyhos Posted 30th Jun 2005 at 8:25 AM - Updated 12th May 2010 at 10:52 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 8:55 AM
awesome!! *downloading*
:D
thanx for shearing
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 10:45 AM
Oh yeah ha ha those 80s are great :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 7:24 AM
Default Thanks So Much!!!
I've been waiting for the new types of frames for 4ev! Thanks so much! But I have a mega request. Can you make the sunglasses Paris Hilton wears all the time. I attached a picture. I know they'd look awesome in the game and you're the one I want to do it! :howdy:
Screenshots

"Your mother is sooo stupid, she goes to Gucci and tries to buy, like, Fendi and stuff..."
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 7:40 AM
Here are more pics.
Screenshots

"Your mother is sooo stupid, she goes to Gucci and tries to buy, like, Fendi and stuff..."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 9:48 AM Last edited by akulas-psyhos : 6th Jul 2005 at 7:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mirrormime
Can you make the sunglasses Paris Hilton wears all the time. :

Not really, no. The glasses and shades I've done here are, in essence, just recolors of the maxis meshes. I've only dabbled in mesh-modding for TS2 and so far haven't gotten anything to work. :read:
What I CAN do is make a couple versions that look similar to P.H.'s glasses. But nothing, you know... exact. :shrug:

7/6/5 UPDATE: 2 versions are now availible for download!

If you're going to look back on something and laugh, you might as well laugh about it now.
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 6:47 AM
YES!! the gold rimmed dark 80s is just wat I wanted. I love you! not in a gay way lol...sorry if i offended anyone by saying that
#8 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:34 AM
thanx for the shades, they rock...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 5:57 PM
will you make some black shades that neo has from the matrix thanks pm me wen ur done with them
#10 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 7:46 PM
:argh: so many downlaods :argh: maybe u can put them all in 1?
#11 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 1:58 AM
That's great! It's exactly what i was hoping it to be.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 7:56 PM
Hi ur glasses rule but i have a request, please cud u create sum glasses with jewels in them thnx
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 8:41 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!! Your added stuff hasnt been approved yet but i cant wait!!!!
I need a bunch of new glasses!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 9:51 PM Last edited by akulas-psyhos : 26th Aug 2005 at 10:54 AM. Reason: attempted bejeweling
Quote: Originally posted by PaRiSa
Hi ur glasses rule but i have a request, please cud u create sum glasses with jewels in them thnx

He he, I was waiting for someone to ask about that. Adding specific detail like that may take some time, since the form of the glasses isn't mapped out in any of the textures. Meaning that all the glassses up until now, both mine and maxis have essentially been solid colors.

I'll see what I can do.
**EDIT**
Ok, so I saw what I could do and adding that minuteness of detail is currently beyond me, in this respect. I do apologize but I will not be adding any little sparkly dots to the glasses.. which is too bad cuz I was all excited there for a bit. ::sigh:: :shrug:

If you're going to look back on something and laugh, you might as well laugh about it now.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 7:45 PM
i know this thread is old but is there anyway to make these shades work for female sims?i rarely play male sims and dress them up *hehe
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:26 PM
coul you convert that 80's glasses from male to females? that'd be awsome! I love these glasses so much, they make me remember of ray-ban glasses...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 4:02 AM
cool i'll see what they look like I need some new glasses for my sim character bassed on my friend, and maybe my character but I might just not have glasses. if you make any more glasses gold frams would be nice other slight metalic frames, copper, silver i don't know it's up to you
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 10:48 PM
sweet, the big dark ones are perfect for my Johnny Knoxville sim! thankees.
#19 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 3:37 PM
Very n1 job!
could you make Niobe's Glasses from Matrix. Would be very nice.
Thanx
Field Researcher
#20 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 1:48 AM
Love the Aviator glasses, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 8:49 PM
I request that someone make the male glasses usable in females. The round, big ones of course.
AKA: Your first pic-male, only the origionals.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th May 2006 at 5:02 PM
Aw these are So cool! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:18 AM
just what I needed thankyou! And thankyou for uploading seperately
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 2:15 PM
Please
Could you create these shades please:

http://www.gigwise.com/artists/00015964_donny.jpg

Thanks
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 5:50 PM
Thanks for the shades! Could you do more boylish sungalsses like oakleys?