Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buddha

by mickyss Posted 1st Jul 2005 at 8:52 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:22 PM by Canoodle

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 9:01 AM
I'm the first, yay Thank you, will test today!
#3 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 9:31 AM
And I'm the second! Anyway, It will look great with the temple I built!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 9:39 AM
And no the next .Thats wonderfull for my Asia House.
Good Jop.
Inventor
#5 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 10:45 AM
wow will test now thanx.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 10:47 AM
You have no idea how much I wanted something like this... and consequently how much I love you now that you've made it! rrrooowwwrrrrrrrrr!

murky
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 11:29 AM
Amazing work, thanks!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 12:50 PM
ooo yes! finally something that's not a dead man on a cross! THANKYOU!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 1:14 PM
good plan, lovelysims2.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 1:41 PM
Oh wow that is fantastic
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 1:50 PM
Very nice. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:22 PM
Yay,that's awesome.Looks like the one I one in reallife thank you so much
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:31 PM
A few days ago the Asamo site also updated with a buddha. So now I have 2 Thanks, it's beautifull.
Scholar
#14 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:48 PM
so pretty - thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lovelysims2
(Think of putting Jesus statue in the bathroom or in the garden)

I've seen plenty of gardens with Jesus or Mary figures.... and I know someone who has a cross in her bathroom.
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:54 PM
thank you, very nice.
Scholar
#17 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:59 PM
Oh. This is great. ^.^ Not Miroku can go steal bread from the Buddha. Thank you.
Instructor
#18 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 3:48 PM
I think the garden would be a nice, peaceful place for the statue... wouldn't he be happy there?
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lovelysims2
Buddha statue was respected, worshipped and admired by all Buddhists and Buddha was the Buddhism prophet. So I don't want anyone to place Buddha statue in the garden (or in bathroom, spa, music room, bedroom etc. except living room and on the table) like one in the screenshots, please... (Think of putting Jesus statue in the bathroom or in the garden)

May I ask - out of genuine curiosity, and not an attempt to question you in any way - which country you live in? Because I am Buddhist myself, but I don't see anything wrong with having the statue placed absolutely anywhere as long as it pleases you. In fact, most Buddhist/Zen gardens I visited had a statue of Buddha. So I'm just asking because it must be a cultural/regional difference, and I'm curious.

"The Earth is degenerating today. Bribery and corruption abound. Children no longer obey their parents, every man wants to write a book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching." Assyrian tablet, 2800 BCE
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#20 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 6:11 PM
This is a game guys, and Lets not turn this into a religious debate. No one can dictate to someone else how to place their objects. Lets all just thank the creator for making such an incredibly gorgeous object that many simmers can enjoy
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 11:44 PM
great work. Now my sims have a meditation object. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:28 AM
Thank you, Thank you. I can't wait to put this in my sim's garden. Now if there was just a Tara to match...
your work is beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 12:19 PM
very great, love it
thanks a lot
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 7:17 AM
[QUOTE=lovelysims2]Buddha statue was respected, worshipped and admired by all Buddhists and Buddha was the Buddhism prophet. So I don't want anyone to place Buddha statue in the garden (or in bathroom, spa, music room, bedroom etc. except living room and on the table) like one in the screenshots, please... (Think of putting Jesus statue in the bathroom or in the garden)
QUOTE]

buddha is everywhere, including hanging out with jesus and mary in the bathroom and the garden. however, if the buddha i have is your buddha i will not place it in my garden. or bathroom. if i find your buddha lurking in my garden (or bathroom) i will call the taxi and send him home. peace.
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 8:34 PM
Wow,just what I needed for my newest house - thank you :D

~ miral ~
Page 1 of 3