Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chatteau Christas - French Country Style

by siempre Posted 4th Jul 2005 at 3:36 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:57 AM
Very nice I wanted to download ever since you had the home on that pictures thread it looks so cozy. Thankyou!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imjetguer
Very nice I wanted to download ever since you had the home on that pictures thread it looks so cozy. Thankyou!

Aw, thank you so much :cdance:

Listen! Do you smell that?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 2:32 PM
Very nice thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:32 PM
Luvs it.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 11:32 AM Last edited by niol : 9th Jul 2005 at 11:34 AM. Reason: typos by Niol again!
I was tired when dl-ing this...

What appeals me a lot are the garden-crafting and the wineroom. It's just so nice and comfortable and welcoming...

Strange, I don't normally drink alcoholic things but an occasional wine-drinking once a year. But, love the feeling the scenery provokes...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 1:27 AM Last edited by siempre : 10th Jul 2005 at 1:31 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by niol
I was tired when dl-ing this...

What appeals me a lot are the garden-crafting and the wineroom. It's just so nice and comfortable and welcoming...

Strange, I don't normally drink alcoholic things but an occasional wine-drinking once a year. But, love the feeling the scenery provokes...

Thanks... and me neither. Probly has something to do with the fact that I'm a good little under-age minor... but I do love the iconic lifestyle of a vineyard/chatteau. So romantic and surreal...
*has been watching star trek and playing harvest moon 64 too much*

TY for the comment and thanks- impressive that you did if you were as tired as I am right now... damn the person who thought up a thing called 'work'.

Forum Resident
#8 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 10:02 PM
Cute house
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Henry_Walk
Cute house

Thanks!

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:23 AM
I love country houses and I love French style houses, so these two combined is perfect! A million hugs and kisses
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:34 AM
Yeah very nice house! Love it! But I won't download it cause is unfurnished and i suck in furnishing. No offenese.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eduncho
Yeah very nice house! Love it! But I won't download it cause is unfurnished and i suck in furnishing. No offenese.

That's fine... but you know, if I had furnished the house, the file would have been -alot- huger. Besides, I know that when I d/l a furnished house, I almost never like the style and end up changing it all anyway...

Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 2:32 PM
What a beautiful house!!!!
Downloaded immediately.

I especially like the whitish wall colour texture near the front door