Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 7:39 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 20th Apr 2006 at 11:19 AM.
Default HAIR: "The neck gap fix" mini-tutorial
(edit by Tiggerypum - Apr 2006)
This was written to address difficulties people experienced with Wes' original gmdc plugin from a year ago. With the Unimesh plugin, I strongly recommend that before reassigning the head vertices (to eliminate the unwanted animation assignments) that you check the values of the neck vertices and jot them down - then try using them.
(end edit)

I have discovered a little trick for don't see gap.
Using Wes_H plugins, clone this neck part
1.-
2.- Assign the duplicated part to head (originally the part is assigned to neck)
3.- Regroup to hair
4.- Rename "regroup" to hair

You can see results in this hairmesh :D

(I do this post a thread, becuase the old thread is very hide, here will be more visible)

Body Meshes, skins, hairstyles meshes: Visit my page http://guppysims.05c.net/ (Spanish language, but there are icons)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 1:43 AM
Thanks, I saw your post before and it works great!

It allowed me to finish some meshes I had made but never could get to work right.

I meant to thank you in the thread, but I couldn't find it again either...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 8:55 PM
I just wanted to thanks you for that trick it help me a lot with my mesh.

:D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 9:54 AM
Thanks for the tip, it is help a lot
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 4:37 AM
Really thanx!! Can I translate and upload this article on my site? I will give you a credit.

SAU ★ the Sims Artists Union - http://blog.daum.net/saublog
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#6 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 7:54 AM
Coris, This is an outdated piece of information, why would you want to repost it anywhere??!!! Use the new tools and it won't be needed.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Locked thread | Locked by: tiggerypum Reason: outdated tutorial