Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested: Cheekbone Scar and Jawline Scar

by just_trin Posted 6th Jul 2005 at 3:49 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 4:16 AM
Cool, thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 5:09 AM
Cool, I might be able to find a use for the cheekbone one.

Incidentally, where can I get the girl's hair?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 5:38 AM
ur welcome :D

I don't remember where I get it, but I can take it from the Body Shop... so give me ur e-mail and I'll send it to u
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 5:55 AM
Hi, just_trin! Love your work, it's just what I needed for a story I'm playing right now
Thank you very much!

On a side note, could you please make some massive scars? Like combining all of your previous works in one - maybe making it a costume makeup? Please? Pretty please?

Oh, I think the hair is from http://www.peggygirl.net/
Instructor
#6 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 8:22 AM
these dont really look like scars...the female one looks more like a real scar than the male one...male one looks like he accidentally got pencil on his face or something lol. But then again thats what everybody puts for scars in anime and everything. Hopefully you can make a more realistic/gruesome scar
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 12:26 PM
I like the girls hair too, can you send it to me too, please? Thx.
Scholar
#8 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 1:51 PM
these are perfect! thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 3:00 PM
cereja-chan: yeah, sure I can do it

anonymous: I did the best job I could do, I'm sorry it wasn't enought for u

Everyone else THX 4 THE SUPPORT :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 2:41 AM
cereja-chan, I did the masive scars, and I don't like the combination, so I'm sending them to ur email anyway, but I'm not going to submit them, because I really don't like them, jaja
Instructor
#11 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 3:06 AM
I love scars and other unique stuff like this. Thanks alot!
#12 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 12:49 AM
Haha, I absolutely love the girl's hair, mine looked like that a few months ago... would you mind emailing me the hair too? Haha sorry, you've had several requests for it ^^; Thanks though!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 5:20 AM
if u have the time i could use a scar on forehead above right eyebrow
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 1:59 AM
^_^ yay!! very useful for the anime yes yes very usefull indeed ^_^
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 9:29 PM
Nice scars. I'll surely find some Sims that will do well with these ones.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 12:36 AM
I love scars. I'm kinda insane, but I find them cool. *shrug* Gives a person character? Anyways, these are excellent. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 12:49 AM
I feel like an echo, but can I get you to email me the hair too? Also I am relatively new to this so how do i give my email to you with out posting it for the public?
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 7:51 PM
these are great scars.would u mind emailing the hair to me also? i love the color.
can i make a request- a scar right under the lips. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 9:22 AM Last edited by sarah9cat : 31st Jul 2006 at 4:34 AM.
Great stuff! I have one request: you said you take requests for scars; can you make a chin cleft? (Some people know them as butt - or bum - chins) If you can't, that's ok, but if you can, when you've finished and posted it, please send me a message through MTS2 (I have no posts; I don't know HOW to post!) Anyway, great job, and thanks.

See my art here.
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:04 PM
hey,
this is very cool...i read a story and it's about WW3 breaks out so it's good for my survivour sims.. but if u can...would you like to make a scar just on the cheeks and old looking scar(so it's very light)..i have all ep's till family fun pack..u can send a message to [email protected]xxxxxx

check my sites: www.freewebs.com/daisy_ny_1990 or www.freewebs.com/nikki_1987(dutch site)

the innocent smile, got hushed away
the innocent child, was forever left of say
the smile of an innocent child so young,was lost forever, that's what it did
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 2:42 PM
These are very nice, they'll go lovely on a certain Sim boy of mine... X3 Mmm... I have a scar like that on my jaw from surgery, you see, so this is a cool thing for me to download ^-^

Are you able to take requests at this time? Email me at [email protected] if you are, and I'll fill you in on the details.