Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Control Jealousy Per Household

by roachandlazygirl Posted 7th Jul 2005 at 8:55 PM

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:31 PM
Any pics?
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#3 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:56 PM
Can you make more attractive based game objects 4 this? I dont know where to stuck THIS in my modern interiors...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:18 PM
cool thanx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
Can you make more attractive based game objects 4 this? I dont know where to stuck THIS in my modern interiors...

I modified the original Magical Keumungo by Flyby without discussing it with Flyby first. To avoid stepping on anyone’s proverbial toes I want to make sure Flyby approves of what I have done. Then I plan to add the functionality to other decorative “paintings” or game objects since this object is a bit ugly in that it doesn’t fit well into a lot of house decoration themes. I am actually already planning what you have suggested.

The Free Sims 2 Nation - http://sims.dbw.org/
The Sims 2 Storybook Viewer - http://www.transamerican.net/s2album/
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 12:14 AM
I have a question...how do you toggle it on and off?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:01 AM
cool if it were an Ibanez Iceman or an Axe bass guitar...

thanks for doing this, by the way.
#8 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 10:34 PM
Is it compatible with the Inteenimator? How do you switch the jealousy on/off?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 5:34 PM
I have just discovered an issue with this item, at least in my game. If I disable jealousy on my lot and then move someone new into the house the keumungo jealousy feature no longer works. The work around for this is to sell the current "Jealousy Keumungo" and buy a new one, then disable jealousy again.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 10:13 PM
I'm sure I'm being totally daft with this question, but I d/l this and I can't figure out how the hell to access it!! Can someone help me out? Sounds like it is an object in the catalog ... if so what ... and where??
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 7:59 PM
Hi,

I 've been on vacation for a few weaks so I didn't know what's going on here.
First of all: I don't mind or blame you for changing my mod. I 've done this mod for the community, here on MTS 2, so do whatever you like.
But on the other hand I don't believe this mod is really nessecary, 'cause the original Magical Keumungo object should also work without the sound-package (and then by making no sound).
Also I don't believe that there could be any conflicts with other (build-in) sounds because my sounds do not replace any of Maxis original ones. They are adressed with unique id''s and called (that means: played) by individual track-files. So - if one follows the installation instruction there should be no problem.

Anyway - if you need my help or cooperation in modding new objects (or make them sound), I'm ready for that.

Flyby.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 9:19 PM
hi super fly
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 10:08 PM
Is this NL compatible?

He said "Art is the mind set free"
and She said "Then I don't know any REAL artists"

-Transvision Vamp Twangy Wigout
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 10:33 PM
I just picked up Nightlife and was worried I'd have to dump my Keumungo, but it seems to be working fine. When I first loaded my lot, it wasn't working, so I deleted the one from the house and bought another one. That one worked as well as ever, and no conflicts so far...
#15 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 9:58 AM
I tried the patch with NL and it looks to work fine except with the whoohoo tub's actions and when a visitor have by itself romantic interactions with a sim of the lot near its lover (in both cases have a fit of jealousy).
I tried it on campus but I suppose it's the same everywhere...
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:21 AM
Mine isn't working with nightlife. I put it in a new house and the third wheel had a fit when she saw her main squeeze kissing her mate.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 10:21 PM
What about modding a aspiration, I say mod pleasure seeker and romance sims to be none jealous types. Anyone agree?

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:44 PM
Is it compatible with inTeen?
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vasculio
What about modding a aspiration, I say mod pleasure seeker and romance sims to be none jealous types. Anyone agree?

NOOO!!! The fun thing about this is to try no to get caught! (mostly when your sims want to Whoo with 20 different Sims!)

~¤*^-^*¤~ : It wasn't a rock, it was a rock lobster!
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:54 PM
MUAHAHA! Time to cheat on da hubby...

Nothing.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 7:43 AM
Would this work if I don't have University but do have OFB? And if not, anywhere I can get an item that functions similarly that is compatible with just OFB?
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 10:15 AM
where do i find this object in the catalog???
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd May 2006 at 6:17 PM
I can't find it either...is it a plant or painting or musical item? I have many downloads, but canit find this.
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th May 2006 at 3:15 AM
I don't think it is an actual item - it simply... does its thing.

Also, in case anyone is wondering, it does work with just OFB, with some minor side effects. Thought bubbles become a tad quirky among other things, but nothing that actually affects gameplay.
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 12:21 AM
Default umm...
I still haven't found it/ lolol or figured out how to work it,,if its just there.
Page 1 of 2