Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Orlando Bloom & Legolas Pics

by Dakotaskyehs Posted 8th Jul 2005 at 3:59 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2005 at 6:56 AM by Dakotaskyehs : FINISHED

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:20 AM
*waiting with bated breath to pounce on all that yummy Orlando-ness*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mznikkisimz

I'm working on it I swear. But I have to do these one at a time cause it keeps kicking me offline. LOL First one is coming...

[B]Tabz -- Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner, that is what I'd truly like to beeee......
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:26 AM
they look really awesome. can't wait till you finish uploading them)
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:27 AM
if your using AOL you might want to switch to IE.....AOL and MTS2 dont like each other lol
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:44 AM
*drools in anticipation*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:51 AM Last edited by Dakotaskyehs : 8th Jul 2005 at 5:16 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by luslipz73
if your using AOL you might want to switch to IE.....AOL and MTS2 dont like each other lol

I am on AOL, I'll try that right now, and maybe you guys might get these this millenium...THANKS!

*EDIT* That's working, THANK YOU! I'm on dial-up so bear with me. But two of them just went up without kicking me offline. YAY! I might actually get this done tonight. *Snort*

[B]Tabz -- Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner, that is what I'd truly like to beeee......
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:36 AM
I am a HUGE Orlando Bloom fan I can be 16 all over again with my sims and plaster a room with them LOL. He is amazing and beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:30 AM
Awesome! I love Orli Bloom, and my female Sims are lucky that they're gonna have pics of Leggy/Orli hanging on their walls. Hehe.
Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 3:58 PM
oh thank you!! I've been waiting forever for one of my favorite male celebs. Now all I need is to scope out Johnny Depp
Forum Resident
#11 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:59 PM
Very nice thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silv3rtears
oh thank you!! I've been waiting forever for one of my favorite male celebs. Now all I need is to scope out Johnny Depp

Everyone is most welcome, and I'd be glad to do Johnny Depp if anyone else wants him! Heaven knows I want him....LOL

The Quiet One
retired moderator
#13 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:04 PM
I'm a big fan of Orlando Bloom, too. I can't wait to see his next movie (without an accent) with Kirsten Dunst. I'll be grabbing these pics tonight. :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mznikkisimz

OMG! HE'S MINE, YOU ROTTEN-TOOTH! GET AWAY FROM HIM! :argh:
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dakotaskyehs
Everyone is most welcome, and I'd be glad to do Johnny Depp if anyone else wants him! Heaven knows I want him....LOL

HECK YEAH!! haha^^