Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medical Scrubs

by kmercer1 Posted 8th Jul 2005 at 6:09 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 8:29 AM
I seem to have alot of sim who go into the medical career and these are too cute to pass up!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:43 AM
They're really cute! Thanks
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 10:03 AM
omg these are great. Would you mind if i recolored them?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anonymous

Re-color away. As I've discovered, they are really just Maxis' mesh, but I do believe you need to have the 'unlocked' carrer skins to re-color them. Also, obviously not a requiremeny, but it would be cool if you posted a link here as I would love to see your re-colors.

Remember... He who laughs last, didn't get the joke..
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 8:04 AM
These are so cute. I have a daughter in Vet school. She has worked in the vet. field since she was 18, so I am used to seeing what cute scrubs are now available. Since I recently made a sim of her, these are so darned appropriate. Thank you!

BTW, her favorite color is purple, so that's what she mainly goes for. If you would like to add one more set heavily featuring the color purple, I sure wouldn't mind! I may be able to recolor objects but Body Shop gives me acid indigestion, LOL.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 3:05 AM
Heh heh, I'm glad you like them, I could probably do a few in purple when I get a chance.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kmercer1
Heh heh, I'm glad you like them, I could probably do a few in purple when I get a chance.

Thank you! I shall check back for any additions. I can just imagine the look on my daughter's face when she sees her sim in purple scrubs, LOL.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 12:39 AM
Quick question.. do you want all purple as in, solid pants and top? Or different shades? Or designs in purple? o.O
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 5:56 AM
Great Work Yay The Color Pink!!!!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 4:39 AM
Quick question.. do you want all purple as in, solid pants and top? Or different shades? Or designs in purple? o.O

Sorry to be so late in responding. I have been away and didn't catch your question until now. She wears anything with purple. She has solid purple scrubs(lavendar through dark); purple pants with tops with designs flavored heavily by purple.

You are so nice to do this for me! Anything purple will work,
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 6:12 AM
Scrubs
Hi i am new to this and I need a little help....I love your set of scrubs but I have read and read but still do not know how to do the rar file thing...Is there anyway that you could send the to me with zip file....I really want them. Let me know. :wave:
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 6:30 PM
ty so much, their awesome! :D

~Kasey~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th May 2007 at 11:46 PM
Oh, thank you for sharing!

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anonymous

Re-color away. As I've discovered, they are really just Maxis' mesh, but I do believe you need to have the 'unlocked' carrer skins to re-color them. Also, obviously not a requiremeny, but it would be cool if you posted a link here as I would love to see your re-colors.

I just checked anonymous' uploads. It seems she never did upload any recolours she might've done.

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 10:00 AM
Oh, and thanks! I really needed cheerful scrubs for my long-term care units. Those patients need cheering up since they actually do live at the hospital, eh?

Any chance of cartoonish ones for the Pediatrics department?

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.