Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EP READY- Pigs Recolors *Updated July 14! More Pigs!*

by Rythela Posted 9th Jul 2005 at 2:59 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:13 PM by Canoodle

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 3:02 AM
yay piggies! How CUTE, I like the black and white one
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 3:02 AM
cool thanks
are you going to be recoloring all the new animals?
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 3:05 AM
I'm going to Try. I got Another Set of Horses coming. Some Natural and a Few Fantasy with Designs. I'm going to try the Cows, then later.. Maybe Cats
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 3:19 AM
very cute.....thanks
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 9:36 AM
My farm will look even better now...
Thank you !
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 9:43 AM
Aw, i like the lil pink pig.

Cheers,

PM x

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øPrincess Maria°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

Who said a Princess had to be beautiful?
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 2:56 AM Last edited by superspydionne : 12th Jul 2005 at 2:58 AM. Reason: misspelling
Hi Rythela

First of all, I would like to thank you for all of your beautiful work...I have been wanting all of these animals in my game for a long time (with all of your color options).

It says in the first post to let you know if anyone has trouble downloading your files...well, I have, and big time. I can't get any of your files onto my computer.

I have a program called Extract Now!, and yesterday I downloaded several .rar files from this site. Files from other creators opened, but I couldn't get your files (which were, of course, the ones I wanted most).

The program only stated "Error: File is not a valid archive" and then "Error: Unknown error" right underneath. I tried several times with each file, and even redownloaded several to try again. It happened for everything...dogs, horses, cows, etc.

It doesn't seem like anyone else has had a problem extracting the files...has this happened to anyone else out there?

Sorry this post is so long, but I wanted to explain as fully as possible. I don't know if you know what the problem might be, or if you know of someone else in one of these forums I might ask (I am very computer illiterate). I really want your creations in my game!

Thanks again, dionne
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 3:00 AM Last edited by themaltesebippy : 12th Jul 2005 at 3:15 AM.
^ I am using 7 zip and I tried to download the pink piggy and the file was all full of junk and jpg files.

edit/ Just used WinAce and it works ok now.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 4:35 AM Last edited by Rythela : 12th Jul 2005 at 4:37 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by superspydionne
Hi Rythela

First of all, I would like to thank you for all of your beautiful work...I have been wanting all of these animals in my game for a long time (with all of your color options).

It says in the first post to let you know if anyone has trouble downloading your files...well, I have, and big time. I can't get any of your files onto my computer.

I have a program called Extract Now!, and yesterday I downloaded several .rar files from this site. Files from other creators opened, but I couldn't get your files (which were, of course, the ones I wanted most).

The program only stated "Error: File is not a valid archive" and then "Error: Unknown error" right underneath. I tried several times with each file, and even redownloaded several to try again. It happened for everything...dogs, horses, cows, etc.

It doesn't seem like anyone else has had a problem extracting the files...has this happened to anyone else out there?

Sorry this post is so long, but I wanted to explain as fully as possible. I don't know if you know what the problem might be, or if you know of someone else in one of these forums I might ask (I am very computer illiterate). I really want your creations in my game!

Thanks again, dionne

Okay. That is interesting. A Friend of mine had that same problem.. So I came and download the one of the Files here and extract it since I am using WinAce Program. And when I extract it. I got no Error. You May want to redownload the Files again and try it. If it does have errors. I'll see if I can rezip them up again and see, but as far as I know, I don't have any problems or heard from anyone else. I am if it was. I have notice that it happens when people download a file and it doesn't work.

All I can say is, redownload the file and try it. If it gives out another Error, tell me. Anyone else who is having this problem, please tell me.

Oh, and if you can't get it the 2nd time, just PM me your email, Super and I'll email you separately and out of their rar files so it would be easy and you can compress them to save for later use.

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by themaltesebippy
^ I am using 7 zip and I tried to download the pink piggy and the file was all full of junk and jpg files.

edit/ Just used WinAce and it works ok now.

Ah. I think that Program use rar and in the files, I did accidently added a jpg. So there is supposed to be two or three, depending if I left the Jpg in there.

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 4:38 AM
I didn't have a problem downloading and installing them.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 4:51 AM
ALZip is far better and has a better compresion and decompresion support.

If you don’t have a rar extractor, for a free file unziper and rar unziper go to.
http://www.altools.net/
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 4:59 AM
Mickyss, Really?
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 5:58 AM
All right! zip Files have been added for those who were having problems with my horses!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 6:10 AM Last edited by mickyss : 12th Jul 2005 at 6:13 AM. Reason: Spelling
:smurf:I ment for the one that are cash broke Rythela
I use WinRAR of course
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 6:19 AM
LOL! Ah. I used WinAce because it's Beta and it's always free and it always updates if you check up on the website. I used it when I first got Sims 2 and it works perfectly. I went to that Website and it was too confusing. I perfer to stick to WinAce since it's free and doesn't have trials.
Scholar
#18 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 3:02 PM
very cool recolors-thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 7:42 PM
piggys!!!!!! piggys be my favorite animals!yes they is!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 12:04 PM
I love your pigs.... Thanx.... :devil: :devil2:
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th May 2006 at 5:46 PM
TY so much!!!

It's just what I needed. But when I tryed 2 download ure pink elephant I needed 2 get a mesh frm MTS2 and the page had been deleted.