Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grand Trianon Collection - *UPD 20 MAR 2008*

by The "Dream Team" Posted 11th Jul 2005 at 4:49 AM - Updated 7th May 2009 at 9:01 AM by Numenor

1511 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1487 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 39 of 61
Lab Assistant
#951 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:27 AM
yet again...
The ModFather
retired moderator
#952 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 9:06 AM
Silkrose, what do you mean? Can't you find the files, or do you have downloading problems?

And (sorry for being so "professoral" ) when you want to add something to your previous post, you should edit it, instead of posting multiple replies.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Mesh Maestro
#953 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 1:18 PM
Silkrose Clicke here and scroll down: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=76172

The reason why you are not finding the downloads is because of the new thread system. Looking at any page in the thread is going to show the main post but not all that follows... Simply clicking on the first page of the thread at the bottom of the page you are on will work to. Maybe you have gotten here due to a bookmark or to read a post...

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Field Researcher
#954 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 2:08 PM
OMG ... I ... I don't even know how to go about singing the praises of the Dream Team. *sings praises* GREAT JOB!!

To Sim is the GREATEST adventure...
Test Subject
#955 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 4:08 PM
Default Small bug in mirror dresser
I found some untranslated pie menu text in mirror dresser. Ii'm using czech version of game and there is english menu strings for mirror object (Mirror.../(all submenu strings)) (Mirror = Zrcadlo , all other strings can be found in normal mirror object) .
If you are interested, i can send you translated file
Forum Resident
#956 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 4:46 PM
you should probably move the complete collectin to the first post.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#957 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 5:58 PM
Mexico - I'll take a look at the mirror dresser as soon as possible; but I already can guess what the problem is: part of the menus are taken directly from the game (that provides translations for every language), while other parts were manually added by us (in English only). Thank you for your reporting and for your offer (it's much appreciated! ); but we'd better copy all the languages from the game files, so that the dresser will be perfect :D

If you notice other items with the same "translation" problem, let us know.

FatD - Yes, it can be an option, but to tell the truth we are so proud of our creations that we'd like the users to read the notes in the first posts. I know, many users don't read them, and rush to download the files, but it worths a try...!

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#958 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 11:48 AM Last edited by Penny_Lane7 : 15th Oct 2005 at 11:59 AM.
Hi. I'm new, and I don't know how to download the mesh....Where do you do it? There is usually a link to click on but I can't find it. Ahhh...its not me - the link is not showing up. Anyone know how to fix this? I really want bunk beds for my sims! :nod:
Forum Resident
#959 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 12:44 PM
some posts below on page 1
The ModFather
retired moderator
#960 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 2:25 PM
FatD and all: I've edited the first post (the one that is replicated on top of each page of this thread), to add links to all the pages where downloads are available.
I hope that this will make easier for the users to find the downloads.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Test Subject
#961 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 4:56 AM
Default items showing up blue
I have downloaded the some items from the mirror bedroom set and items from the loft bed set. I also downloaded the recolor files. I noticed in game when I went to put some items in my nightlife house, the objects were in the catalog blue, but when I clicked on the object, the main item was blue, but when I clicked on one of the recolors the items showed up fine. I did download the floor mirror, but I didn't download the collection files. Is this the reason that the main color of the items were blue? I came back to the site to download the collection files. I had this set in my pre NL game and had no problems with it. Can someone help please! Thanks
Scholar
#962 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 8:25 AM
I am having a problem with the high loft bed (the one without the arched head and foot boards) flashing blue when the awakening child has climbed down from it after a nights sleep
one of her parents was relaxing on it and there was no problem with that when she got down
i replaced the bed as an earlier poster said that strategy fixed the problem. however, again once the child had slept on it and got down, away it went flashing blue again
the floor mirror is in my downloads folder, not subfoldered
this problem has only occured since installing NL and this is the frst time since that i have used one of these beds
i have also installed the latest version of the CEP since installing NL and therefore since last using one of these beds
Lab Assistant
#963 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:40 AM
I can't wait to see what you have came up with for a kitchen. Im looking forward to it! if its anything like the first set, which im sure it will be, then it will be in almost every sim house i build.

"The way to be safe is never to be secure." -Benjamin Franklin
Test Subject
#964 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 9:17 PM Last edited by Bangelnuts : 17th Oct 2005 at 12:00 AM. Reason: checked Graphic setting
I downloaded the set and its great but Help???? after installing the patch my sims reflection no longer appears in the mirrors???? I have nightlife and Uni.also when I downloaded the complete collection it stops everytime at 3.83 mb is that because I also downloaded all the individual files as well? :?:
I checked the graphics setting and indeed the patch had turned off the reflections and sim shadows.I still dont understand why the complete collection wont download at 6.50mb and stops at 3.83 mb everytime I try to download it and yet when I get into the collection every thing in the set appears to be present.I did download th pieces individually as well .they are gorgeous in my sims homes and my sims appear to love the set.environement scores take a huge boost when the enter their bedrooms.and my pregnant sim gets enough sleep in a short period of time now.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#965 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 9:40 PM
As for me, I've noticed that installing the patch changed my game settings. check in the graphic options if, by chance, the patch has turned the reflections off.

Mesh Maestro
#966 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:04 PM
I have also checked in my game and found that I had none of the above problems nor could I duplicate them. Before I installed the patch I did in fact take all my downloads out of my folder, placed them in a temporary folder. Next, I installed the patch, started the game once closed it and put my downloads back into my downloads folder and again restarted the game to confirm all was well. There were no changes, no setting changes and, no objects were effected...

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Test Subject
#967 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 11:31 AM
great job!everything is good!
Field Researcher
#968 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 4:06 PM
I just found and updated the narrow window. Having done this, I am compelled to once again express my appreciation to the creators of this set.

Not only is the set wonderful, as has been stated by so many, but I am thoroughly pleased and appreciative of the way in which this thread is organized. I check it on a fairly regular basis, knowing that if any of the objects have been updated that the information is clearly and immediately marked as "new" in the beginning posts.

This is also one of very few sets that I can feel total and complete confidence in having in my downloads. There is a huge degree of comfort in knowing that as problems are encountered and reported by downloaders that they are immediately checked out and corrected, if necessary. I am constantly impressed at how quickly each report is handled to see if whatever the problem may be can be duplicated and if a true problem exists, the speed with which an updated file is made available.

My hat is off to the Dream Team, yet again. Another round of thanks to you for the set and your continuing, extremely organized, support of all objects.
Inventor
#969 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 5:18 AM
I could have sworn I said thank you to the Dream Team but I can't find it so...

THANK YOU GUYS!! This is fabulous. I have it on my laptop but not on here so I'm jonesing for it here lol. I seriously don't want to play without it. That is something.
So thanks again, awesome work on animations and appearance! Have any of you done a version where the bed under can face west while the top one faces north? If not, no biggy because this is spectacular in itself! Danke!
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Lab Assistant
#970 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 11:29 AM
I cant see anything to download on this page. Please display correctly or give me another link to go to
The ModFather
retired moderator
#971 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 12:17 PM
The downloads are on the first page: read posts #3 to #7.

Moreover, on the first post (visible on top of this very page), there are all the links to the various download pages.

Test Subject
#972 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 9:23 PM Last edited by Hailey Rene : 20th Oct 2005 at 9:24 PM. Reason: it looked wierd sorry
Default Nightlife??
Does the whole set work with Nightlife?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#973 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 11:51 PM
Yes, everything should work fine with the NL. so far, we had no complaints

Inventor
#974 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:47 AM
It works for me, I have all ep's and no patch, so you know. Patching soon but so far, none and no conflict
Works BEAUTIFULLY and I'll warn you now, once you've used it, you WILL NOT turn back lol.
It's addictive!
Take my word for it.
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Top Secret Researcher
#975 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:04 PM
I love this thank you
Page 39 of 61