Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pizza Hut Pizza Box

by chrisnjosh Posted 11th Jul 2005 at 3:33 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2008 at 5:52 AM by Christy1077

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 3:35 PM
It looks great. It just adds a piece of reality to the game. I love it! Im waiting for the rest of the collection
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 3:36 PM
YAY Finally I am first!

Its really cool chrishnjosh! Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 3:37 PM
pizza....
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 3:40 PM
oh...my...god

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 3:41 PM
Groovin'....When Nightlife comes out maybe you can build a Pizza Hut restaurant. I dig the pizza box. Thanks!

"I may be dead, but I'm still pretty...which is more than I can say for you."---Buffy, The Vampire Slayer
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 3:41 PM
i wish there is a way to randomize these pizza boxes, but hey, great work!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 3:47 PM
Yeah that's the box that I eat nearly every weekend except summer!!Yay perfect!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 3:50 PM Last edited by chrisnjosh : 11th Jul 2005 at 3:54 PM.
There may be a way, but Im probably not the one to do it!
And thanks for the feedback every1!!!

EDIT:
Would people be interested in a realism pack? Like channg cans to pepsi/coke, and just throwing in brand names?
I could maybe get some nwe mobiles etc in there as well.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#10 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 3:52 PM Last edited by daysies : 11th Jul 2005 at 4:05 PM.
After some careful consideration, I'm going to move this to Game Play - Hacks. The reason being, it replaces the pizza box. You can't select different colors for the pizza box. This is much like Pokeylope's carpool recolors.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 3:59 PM
Okey. I have no problems with that.

Sorry, I planned on having the rest of the set finished today, but the ther items are more difficult. Ill be done ASAP.
Instructor
#12 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 4:02 PM
isnt this a infrigement of copyright. because the pizza hut logo is owned by pizza hut and im guessing you could get in trouble for that. Kind of like how somebody made burger king place but mts2 wouldnt allow it.

i dont have anything against it, i actually really like it and appreciate all the time put into this, but i dont want people to be getting in troube for their awsome work that they do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 4:07 PM
Catually, Since its no profit, I cant get sued. Im not getting anything out of it. All Ive done is make a project and share it 'with sme friends.'
and thanks for the support.
Instructor
#14 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 4:11 PM
ok, i understand. i wasnt completely sure how it worked then. But for some reason a "burger king" building was disallowed. i dont think it was for profit (well im sure it wasnt). maybe its different with buildings though
Forum Resident
#15 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 4:11 PM
Nice Job just downloaded it.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 4:48 PM
Love it! lol
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:36 PM
Awsome job!!

Now I'm wondering if it's posible to edit what the slices look like. That way you can make different toppings, or different pizza for that matter. Making seperate meshes for deep dish, or pizza hut's dippin' strips or 4 for all pizzas. That would be neat, but complicated i'm sure.
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:38 PM
who doesn't love pizza? this will look great in stories, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:45 PM
This is great! I look forward to the rest!
Inventor
#20 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hydrocarbon
Awsome job!!

Now I'm wondering if it's posible to edit what the slices look like. That way you can make different toppings, or different pizza for that matter. Making seperate meshes for deep dish, or pizza hut's dippin' strips or 4 for all pizzas. That would be neat, but complicated i'm sure.

Yes, that is possible, but that would also replace the pizza slice.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 6:03 PM
That box looks great....prolly better than the pizza in it....just like RL.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 6:12 PM Last edited by chrisnjosh : 11th Jul 2005 at 6:28 PM.
Lol thanks. Yes, I could make a pepperoni etc, but there could only be one kind. It would take some heavy modding to make the topping selectable. And Im not up to that!!

EDIT
Jsut say if you want a pizza slice with topping (name them) and Ill try and make it for you.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 6:33 PM
This is really cool!! The pizza hut box looks crisp and clear you can really read what it says.

YMW PRODUCTIONS
Great free downloads, and a fun and friendly forum
www.ymwproductions.com
Stop in and say HI.
Check out my little brothers shop
Undead Threads
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 7:49 PM
My Brother used to work at Pizza Hut so we aquired a taste for them (great work and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 8:54 PM
There are going to be plenty of these kind of things in my content pack, rockin' the road. Check it out!
Page 1 of 3