Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cat Sitting - Stuffed and Mounted

by mickyss Posted 14th Jul 2005 at 9:46 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 10:23 PM by Canoodle

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 10:00 AM
Yea thiese are cool too. Thank you so much for all your stuff, so far all good working.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 10:01 AM
Yay!
I'm first to reply!
I adore your work, and BTW I can finally have Salem for Sabrina!!!!
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 11:22 AM
thanx these cats r better than the old ones :D
Scholar
#5 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 2:19 PM
Oh! Sitting Cats! Beautiful!!
Scholar
#6 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 2:21 PM
so very cute! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 2:37 PM
Do you really need to ask if we like your work? It's all great!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WillStefan
Yay!
I'm first to reply!
I adore your work, and BTW I can finally have Salem for Sabrina!!!!
Thank you!
your not the first??

Remember jesus died for us :)They say blondes have more fun but they never tried a brunette anyways people just say blondes have more hair on their head:DAlso remember God created this world for us to live in and be happy:)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 6:36 PM
OOOooooooo!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
These are purrrfect!
Fluffy
retired moderator
#10 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 7:50 PM
ah, a black sitting cat
I was just about to ask you for one
you read people's minds now, micky?
anyway, great job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 9:34 PM
Thanks again. Special thanks from my Ginia Kat and family.
Looking forward to some recolors so I can have Waggles back in my game.
Scholar
#12 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 12:16 AM
Zephyr, Look for my Recolors!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 1:44 AM
Your work is wonderfull
Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:30 PM
love all your animals, keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 12:45 AM
Your new mesh objects all look pretty good.
Just a quick question though- it seems to me that most of the time you are using free 3d meshes from places like 3D cafe, isn't this the cat mesh you used or this one: http://www.3dcafe.com/index.php?opt...apper&Itemid=38 ?

In which case you should be giving credit to the site you got the mesh from, as per their terms of use (http://216.165.190.132/asp/license.asp)
Forum Resident
#16 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 4:55 AM
You're so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks thanks and thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 7:39 AM
yay! please keep makeing more animals, I love these! Thanks so much
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 12:49 PM Last edited by mickyss : 16th Jul 2005 at 1:48 PM.
Anime-Blade

No This is my Mesh base on another.
Yes the cat was based on a mesh it had no creator, I have not downloaded work from 3d café but following the link id say yes this is the same mesh no creator is listed hear ether.

You will see my cat has more polys 1,394.

Sadly I find that the free meshes that are out there for downloading have a way to large poly count or there vertexes are wrong. So I use them as a guide to my ownwork, looking at them then bettering them as best i can as sims is a low poly game.

The other cat mesh its smaller but it has no eyes for textures and incorrect vertexes which don’t show textures in the game, also its missing some of the back, The one I made is as close as I could to there work. There front of the cat is better, but I dont see the point in haveing a shoulder when a texture can give the same look.

If I do use a free mesh they will have crediteds in the help text in the rar's.
Scholar
#19 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 1:49 PM
Mickyss, your animals also look very real and natural than the ones I have seen in TSR. If anything, I'm surprised ^.^ I hope that you will allow me to make recolors of your animals when they come out, the new ones. :P
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 1:58 PM Last edited by mickyss : 16th Jul 2005 at 2:23 PM.
The TSR pig has a Cylinder for the head then one for the boby and so on.

I found using one Cylinder then pulling on parts and molding it like clay makes a much more real looking Animal and useing photos for the textures gives the final touch.

I did screw up on the Sitting cats tail in the mesh, but you can't zoom that close so you'll never know.

You can allways re-colour my work it gives me time to model.
Scholar
#21 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 4:28 PM
^.^ Hehe. Of course. Oh, I think your Sitting Cat is great! It gave the Texture to the ones I recolored with SoloYuymaxwell into a awesome look.. And I see, Well, you did make it much more real looking. Same with your Horses. I seen the Horse there, but it didn't look much as a real horse like these I hope you are able to create many models that you like to do.
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 11:41 PM
Great job! Thanx!! :D
Field Researcher
#23 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 10:00 AM
I Love your cats, now I have also sitting cats.... Thanx! :P
Inventor
#24 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 10:40 AM
Aww I love all your animals, I love animals and I missed not having them in my sims home. Thanks for these (even if they don't move lol). I dont want be a pain but do you think it would be possible to do both the cat and dog lying down aswell as the standing and sitting? Thanks again for these :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 4:42 PM
Your sitting cats are so cute, I love them.
Thank you so much
Page 1 of 2