Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alien Species: Kitsune

by kwillag Posted 17th Jul 2005 at 11:49 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 3:58 AM
Looks pretty interesting, I'll have to try it out.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 4:48 AM
looks kinda cool
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 5:58 AM
Very good. To bad no ones actually made an animal face mesh that actually adds a muzzle but for there not being one you did an excellent job.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 9:24 AM
You wouldn't happen to have a way to contact the creator of the skin would you? Also is there any way to add the pointy ears to another head?
Supreme Social Simmer
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 10:19 PM
Thank you, the head actually works well with normal Sim features upon procreation, with few extreme deformities (unlike my wolfen head).
1) The link is the only way to make contact with SorathFlames via her guest book.
2) The ears are from the Maxis elf head, so I guess you can either try and make a new face, or create a child in CAS that has the face you want with the pointy ears.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 11:14 PM
Maxis elf head? Ahhhhhh guess I missed something in there.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 1:47 PM
Is this based on the kitsune from MTG? ^.^
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 6:14 PM
Which includes the skin?
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 12:04 AM
LOL! Thats funny and scary!
Scholar
#11 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 2:03 AM
very cool, thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TankerX
Which includes the skin?

The one on the bottom. If it includes the skin it will be the largest file.

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 8:18 PM
Cheers fox-have downloaded
Forum Resident
#14 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 9:05 PM
This is very cute!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 7:07 PM
Is there a way to add the ears without having to arrange the face myself?
#16 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 2:05 AM
She's very hot. *drools*
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 8:24 PM
:D You a Love Hina fan?
Quote: Originally posted by makibird
Is this based on the kitsune from MTG? ^.^

Actually, Kitsune is a character from Love Hina (a very good show), which is the same show Keitaro (the character in our esteemed modder's avatar) is from.

Interesting species, I especially like the name (plus Kitsune from Love Hina is pretty hot). You should make a sim of her plus clothes and put her on here. Actually all the Love Hina gang would be awesome.
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 5:32 PM
It says it's supposed to work with 'All' but I can't download it.
It says I need an Expansion that I don't have.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by masterduurk
Actually, Kitsune is a character from Love Hina (a very good show), which is the same show Keitaro (the character in our esteemed modder's avatar) is from.

Interesting species, I especially like the name (plus Kitsune from Love Hina is pretty hot). You should make a sim of her plus clothes and put her on here. Actually all the Love Hina gang would be awesome.

Thing is, that's just another variation/example. Kistune is both the japanese word for "fox" and the "spirit" foxes of several eastern mythologies. for more info, refer to here, where I got most of my knowlege of the kitsune.

anyways, I'm having trouble installing this content. It's saying that it requires expansion data I don't have. I don't have any of the expansion packs, but I didn't see any reference to a requirement for this. Anyone know what's going on?

*do not pull tail. doing so will result in an unpleasant conversation with mr. battleaxe*