Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Fireplace Tools (EP Ready)

by momma"b" Posted 22nd Jul 2005 at 10:41 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2005 at 5:23 AM by lordgaret2000 : adding to collection

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 10:48 AM
very nice...thank you
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 11:38 AM
Very nice I will need them.... Thanx.... :bump:
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 1:29 PM
Nice! Thank you
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 1:56 PM
these are just totally awesome! thank you for making them.
xo
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 2:44 PM
do you think you might be able to put wood in the thing to make it more realistic sorry but it is very good and it must have taken you forever to do it but if you could just do that it would make atleast one of your costoumers very happy
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 3:39 PM
very cool, thanks
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 3:35 PM
lordgaret's mom, you're doing such a wonderful job in adding a little bit more reality to our games. i love this object. when you have time, could you recolor this in more of a bronzy or dark wood tone? thanks in advance!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 3:41 PM
OH! You made my day -- Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:19 PM
Default thanks
Thank you everyone for the nice comments. Daisies, I will be making it today sometime. Do you want just the gold or siver parts colored bronze or the black part of it or maybe all of it?
lordgaret's mom
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:40 PM
sweet...this makes your fireplace look a tons better!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:51 PM
Wonderful job and thank you very much for making these. You did a'' GREAT'' job. They look awesome. Deeme
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deeme
Wonderful job and thank you very much for making these. You did a'' GREAT'' job. They look awesome. Deeme
Also to Jenny, The Sims resource has a wood pile that should fit nicely into the wood holder. I don't know if it's on the free list right now, but probally will be soon. Deeme
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 7:09 PM
Default thanks
Thanks Deeme for the nice comment. I really worked hard on this one for 2 days to get it done. I will have to look into the wood on the site myself. I didn't put it in the package b/c I was trying to keep the polys low and I also I never went to sleep this morning till around 6:00 when my husband was leaving for work and was so tired. I think I might still make one with the wood for the people that would like it. I should have one by the end of today.
lordgaret's mom
Field Researcher
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 7:53 PM Last edited by DoomAngelsc : 23rd Jul 2005 at 5:33 AM. Reason: Just had to thank you for all your care & effort you've put into this!!
These are so elegant, and they look simply perfect. If you are thinking of making recolours I would just love a ALL GOLD set, you know for my richy type sims, hehe. I had some in my sims1 game but they weren't even close to these, great job!!!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordgaret2000
Thank you everyone for the nice comments. Daisies, I will be making it today sometime. Do you want just the gold or siver parts colored bronze or the black part of it or maybe all of it?
lordgaret's mom

I'd like the metal parts left metalic. I'd like the black part of it (the poles?) to be the dark wood tone... like mahogany or something rich like that. Even the metal parts could be pewter or coppery. Thanks again!!!

DDO
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 9:16 PM
How wonderful! It's stuff like this that really finishes off a house.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 11:40 PM
Wonderful! I had just been thinking there wasn't anything like this around.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 11:51 PM
Nice I like these great thank you now to complet all my fireplaces. LOL..
Field Researcher
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lordgaret2000
Thanks Deeme for the nice comment. I really worked hard on this one for 2 days to get it done. I will have to look into the wood on the site myself. I didn't put it in the package b/c I was trying to keep the polys low and I also I never went to sleep this morning till around 6:00 when my husband was leaving for work and was so tired. I think I might still make one with the wood for the people that would like it. I should have one by the end of today.
lordgaret's mom
Well geezzzz sweety, Don't go working yourself to death for us, goshhhhhhhhhh. lol Deeme
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 5:16 AM
Good work, Thanks a lot
Forum Resident
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 8:22 AM
You have done a wonderful job of these, TYVM I love them, really can't wait to see them in the game.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 9:09 AM
Thank you. This set is very beautiful.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 1:02 PM
Thank you, these are quite the necessity in my Victorian home.
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 10:06 PM
Strange that Maxis didn't understand we need this. It's great that you made them. Thank you! :valentine
Page 1 of 2