Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 prego Dress's

by Beauty22 Posted 25th Jul 2005 at 10:51 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 11:32 PM
there the perfect colors I LOVE THEM !!! and do you buy them or they automatically in the game ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 11:45 PM
they should be in the game.... like what do you mean...... when you make a sim you can make this an everyday,undies or/and Pjs outfit
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 1:07 AM
that worked for me !! i hope it works for prego sims too! :p
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 4:02 AM
You plan outfit and you can buy them.
#6 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 5:36 AM
hey! im from manitoba too! awesome clothes. i really love the black dress. i always wanted new pregnant clothes, i dont like the ones in the game much. thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 6:14 AM
Hi Canadian Chick.

Awesome clothes! I have been looking for some more preg clothing that isn't maxis blah. Downloading now.
Many thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twinkleberri22
hey! im from manitoba too! awesome clothes. i really love the black dress. i always wanted new pregnant clothes, i dont like the ones in the game much. thanks

Hey thanx and thats cool we both live in Manitoba!

Strangers Are Just Friends waiting to happen =]
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 3:37 AM
Wooo!! I was hoping someone would make a black one like that!! Perfect for my Claire (TV show Lost) sim!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 1:02 PM
The black one is ultra sizzlin!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 10:58 PM
do i need to install a program in order for them to work because most of the prego clothes that people make they ask for you to download something inorder for the clothes to work